“Delicious!”

TK Burgers
Ranked #54 of 269 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Came here after our team was playing at MV for volleyball and yum! So thankful to our MV friends for the recommendation. It was delicious and sure beat the run of the mill burger from the chain stores.
We are glad to have found a new place to eat when over in this area. Truly a yummy find!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Easily located off the 5 freeway at the La Paz exit, TK Burger is one of my favorite places for burgers and fries. What makes them so good is they're not overly seasoned, have fresh produce, and soft delicious buns. If you like In and Out you'll love these. Their fries are amazing with just the right amount of salt.
They also sell breakfast, but I haven't tried that yet.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Perfect hamburgers were delicious. Place was clean. Friendly service. Tried breakfast too. All good!:)

Reviewed January 14, 2016

not bad for fast food....breakfast, lunch or dinner and reasonably priced
worth a try and a good selection menu

Reviewed October 15, 2015

This place rocks! Burgers like I remember them!! I used to go to the TK in Newport Beach-down by the pier-when I was a teenager. Now I have on enear my home in MV. They cook the burgers just perfectly. Slightly pink in the middle to keep 'em nice and juicy. Don't forget the "secret sauce." There's always a bunch of cups on ice next to the register.