“Great food, Great & Quick Service”

Stacks Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 269 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Finally a great breakfast place in Mission Viejo! Although the lines can be long and out the door, the service is quick with a friendly smile and attentive with refills of water and coffee. My favorite is the Kalua Pork Eggs Benedict and my husband's favorite it the Portuguese sausage - good size portions too.

Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

GPDPMissionViejo_CA, thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review and rating. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the quick, friendly service and the delicious breakfast foods! I hope to see you and your husband again soon. Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)

Reviewed January 3, 2018

My sister told us about this place and as we pulled up, noticed the line to get in going around the corner. Has to be a reason why, well, it's because it's a great place for breakfast. Had the Portuguese sausage loco moco with fried rice and it was ono! Everyone else seemed to gobble up their food, including Mac Pancakes, Spam loco moco and French toast. They offer Hawaiian Sun drinks as well... The one negative, was that they did not have coconut syrup for some reason that day.

The staff was always helpful in finding a place to sit and clearing tables fast. They even moved some table to help accommodate our party of 8. There is also sitting outside in back, as well as a long table against the wall. It does get crowded and seating can be a challenge, but for good reason... It's a popular place with lots of people wanting to go there.

Thanks for stopping by after receiving a recommendation from your sister, ronSohana. I am happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and that everyone enjoyed their food. I look forward to your next visit with us. Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Stacks is our families FAVORITE breakfast spot! We often go after church on Sundays and I can say I have never been disappointed with any of their meals we’ve ordered. Fried rice w/Portuguese sausage is BOMB! My daughter LOVES the crepes and pineapple coconut pancakes!

Nixon T, Owner at Stacks Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Bustillos99, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review and rating. I am so happy to hear that Stacks is your family's favorite breakfast spot! I hope to see you and your family again very soon! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This place has the best pancakes and French Toast in Ladera Ranch/Mission Viejo. I personally recommend the Macadamia Nut pancakes with coconut syrup. You also can’t go wrong with the Cap’N Crunch French Toast. They also have great coffee, if that matters to you.

Steve, thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review and rating. I am so happy that you enjoyed your pancakes and french toast! Be sure to stop in again soon! Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

We love going to stacks for a very early breakfast or a late brunch. You might ask why we don’t go at 8am like normal humans .... because the line is out of the door at that time! I’m not being sarcastic, the line is literally 10-20 people out of the door from 8am until 10am!
The reason for this is the breakfast food is the best in the area. The portions are huge and the food is really tasty. My fav is loco mock which tastes just like it does in Maui!

Caroline, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review and rating. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy coming to Stacks for brunch or breakfast. I am so thrilled that you find our breakfast to be the best in the area and that you enjoy our portions! Be sure to stop in again soon. Best, Nixon Tanuwidjaja (Owner)