““That was Yummy””

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Boys’ breakfast today:

California omelette
S’mores French Toast
Strawberries and cream short stack
Oj
Coffee

$33 + tip

I love breakfast and this was a good one. You get in line and order and pay before taking a table. ..no waiting to pay your bill when you’re done and hopefully no table camping. Seemed to work well.

Recommendation: get an omelette with a short stack to meet your pancake quota for the day, then order french toast and crepes to meet your carb-loading needs.

Lots of awesome options on the menu.

I will be back.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

First time here, but I frequent the Dana Point location. Simple breakfasts at a fair price. I really enjoy the poached eggs and crispy bacon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Was told with its great pancake, however got disappointed with its look and ordinary taste, even the omelet and coffee are just normal, however? the place was packed

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to have late breakfast in this restaurant. The place is packed and kind of noisy . Though you order before you find your table , we did not have to wait that long. My husband had Portuguese sausage , eggs and pancakes . He was not entirely happy because he ordered the macadamia pancake and thought that it has a special sauce like we had in Hawaii but it wasn’t. I had fried beef ribs and rice and I was happy with that except the fried rice is not really a Japanese fried rice . It was just a mix of rice and soy sauce . But overall it was okay.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice setting with great breakfast selections. Sort of farm to table approach. Good service and I'll definitely go there again!