“best restaurant in Orange County CA”
Review of Antonucci's

Antonucci's
Ranked #8 of 269 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This restaurant is the best made Italian food in the county. Pizza is moe than great they have a restaurant pizza named after them and it is so delicious and a fair price for the pizza. This restaurant is the county favorite has been in our neck of the woods for over 30 years. The restaurant has a nice lounge area that many locals go to and you will actually meet the owner. He is there on the spot and makes you comfortable like you are part of a large Italian family. Service is great and the salad dressing that is home made is delicious. Love they way they make their own Italian sauce and home made noodles. Go there I guarantee you will keeping going back. Service is impeccable!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

The service was good and the food was tasty and enough so you leave without being hungry. The atmosphere is pleasant and the prices are reasonable. The menu is not as extensive as other Italian restaurants however, al in all a nice pleasant dinner and I would return again.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

We once again got together with family for a Sunday luncheon at Antonucci's. There were nine of us; and they gave us a table in the back room. We had the room all to ourselves. The owner came by several times to talk and joke with us. We again had the impression that we were guests in someone's home; not just customers in a restaurant. Julie was our waitress; and she was very friendly and accommodating.

My husband and one of my aunts had the Salmon al Lemon; which they both said was excellent. Two of my cousins ordered pizza; and they loved it. It really did look good. Two of my other cousins ordered some kind of pasta; and they both very much enjoyed it. One of my cousins is a vegetarian; and she ordered the Gnocchi Basil & Garlic. Julie was very patient with her. She gave my cousin the tomatoes on the side. And when she brought the order, and my cousin said she thought they would be small plum tomatoes not a bowl of plumed tomatoes, Julie again brought her the tomatoes as requested without any problem. My other aunt said she didn't want a lot of food and ordered the cheese ravioli with marinara sauce. Julie suggested that she might like a half order with the sauce on the side. This was a great recommendation. My aunt was very pleased. She also enjoyed her meal. Now, for me! I ordered the veal marsala with a side of pasta with marinara sauce. I didn't like the marinara sauce; and the marsala sauce was pretty bad. I didn't enjoy my meal at all. To be completely truthful, Julie had told me that their veal was a bit tough. She said if I didn't like it she would bring me something else. I didn't think the veal was that tough. It was the sauce that I didn't care for; but I never mentioned anything to Julie. I'm sure she would have gotten me something different. But in any case, I wouldn't recommend the veal marsala. Last time I went I had the ravioli with cilantro sauce. It was very good.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

Delicious food, excellent service and friendly people.....what else can I say? I’ve been there several times and never been dissatisfied. It’s in a strip shopping area, so you may have to really look for it.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful family owned restaurant. The owner is always there to greet you like you are part of the family. Excellent homemade Italian food especially the meatballs.
Very homey feeling with very well trained staff.