“I tried out a new face in town”
Review of Z Mediterranean

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Z Mediterranean
Ranked #168 of 265 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Reviewed February 20, 2018

The experience was average and I cannot say they stand out in my mind to rush back any day soon. The food preparation is minimal and I had to find another selection as I was hungry after the kabob I finished that was a bit dried out and not very tasty.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

This is a little hole in the wall cafe off of Alicia Pkwy. in Mission Viejo. Food is freshly prepared and salads are crisp and flavorful. They have excellent shawarma and falafel as well as Gyros. The staff is very helpful and they keep the place very clean and tidy. Portions are generous, though the food is a little bit on the bland side, but that is how tastes in Middle East. You can kick it up a notch by adding some sauces and condiments and it will really bring out the flavor. Not a bad place for a quick bite.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Tried this restaurant because it is part of a credit card mileage plan. Now it is the only kabob place I go to. Staff is friendly and helpful. Food is very good. I always take my food, either lunch or dinner, to go. The beef and chicken are both very tasty. Nice amount of salad is provided. You might want to order, and pay for, an extra piece of pita. The hummus is very good.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

The lamb chops were over cooked but still good...Chicken kabob very good. Cashier/cook was taking orders while my lamb chops were being over cooked. Also, the only two employees were
bickering over work duties in front of customers. They ruined the experience of enjoying our meal! For this the rating is lower.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

We stopped by to try this place. It is reasonably priced and has most of the Mediterranean options. It is decent, but not exciting. Probably good for a quick lunch, but not a dinner option unless you are on the rum.