“This place is fun.”
Review of Ralston's Goat

Ralston's Goat
Ranked #37 of 528 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is a fun place to stop for a drink or two with a lot of activity. GREAT bartenders with great personalities! We just stopped in for a drink before wandering down the street to find something to eat and decided to go back because we felt so comfortable here. It's a good place to people watch. We had a steak sandwich along with risotto and it was pretty good! Next time we visit Modesto, we will stop by again.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

We went here based on other reviews about the burgers. We feel if a place can’t do a good burger the rest isn’t,t worth it. They we great, loved the blue cheese. Will go again.

1  Thank scvrose
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Roaming around the area on a Sunday morning, nothing open. The staff told us we could hang on the patio while they were setting up for the day. Even offered coffee!
Had the basic egg, toast, hashbrowns and bacon breakfast. Very good!
Great food, great service, reasonable price!

1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I went to Ralston's Goat for the first time today. My friend & I sat outside on this lovely day. She was very happy with her gluten free pizza ($10.50) My Cobb salad was fabulous! My salad was a good value for the price of $11.00. The service was very good, too.

I highly recommend this place! Can't wait to return!

1  Thank travelwhere
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The bacon burger with fries and onion rings was very tasty and our waitress was very friendly! It was a good choice!

1  Thank Lukawesome