“Great for Breakfast”

My Garden Cafe
Ranked #55 of 523 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

There breakfast is your basic American fare, but very good. Staff is attentive too. Good choice for breakfast.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Well, strike 3. We will NEVER be back. Went for my son's graduation brunch. I ordered eggs benedict and my son ordered a turkey club with NO tomato My plate was mediocre at best and my son's sandwich HAD tomato and NO TURKEY!!!!!!!! By the time, a waitress could be hailed to our table... (not our waitress by the way - she was nowhere to be found), I was 2 bites away from being finished. Five minutes later my son's sandwich arrived to our table. NOT WORTH THE $28.95 FOR A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, not acceptable customer service and mediocre food. Much better restaurants in the area to choose from.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Great food. Can order light or get fried okra! All is good
Wide range of food. Gluten Free choices. Great service, great staff.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Wow My son moved near here recently. We went here to try it out. Very pleased. The service was outstanding. She delivered exactly what I asked for.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I love going to My Garden for breakfast. Be ready to munch down on home made biscuits and chocolate sauce or gravy. Either one is amazing!