“Looking for a great breakfast! ”
Review of My Garden Cafe

My Garden Cafe
Ranked #55 of 523 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This is the place to go. Very inexpensive, clean, friendly staff, and YUMMY FOOD!!! I love my garden and will be going back. They have a great menu choices and really yummy food! I would recommend that Eggs Benedict it is the best I have ever had. I love my garden and would highly recommended it.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

If you're hungry for good food at a great price this is the place to go. Friendly staff and good family place.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Is tucked away in the frontier town shopping center a few doors down from the pet store. Has quick service and homemade entrees and desserts. Serving both breakfast and lunch until 2pm.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

There breakfast is your basic American fare, but very good. Staff is attentive too. Good choice for breakfast.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Well, strike 3. We will NEVER be back. Went for my son's graduation brunch. I ordered eggs benedict and my son ordered a turkey club with NO tomato My plate was mediocre at best and my son's sandwich HAD tomato and NO TURKEY!!!!!!!! By the time, a waitress could be hailed to our table... (not our waitress by the way - she was nowhere to be found), I was 2 bites away from being finished. Five minutes later my son's sandwich arrived to our table. NOT WORTH THE $28.95 FOR A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, not acceptable customer service and mediocre food. Much better restaurants in the area to choose from.