“Modesto's Top Dinner Restaurant”
Review of Dewz Restaurant

Dewz Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 506 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th and 16th St.
Reviewed 18 February 2012

With Opentable's designation as one of the country's best restaurants, Dewz is now being recognized for the excellence we've consistently found for the last several years. The food is consistently excellent with a range of American cuisine dishes nicely presented. The servers are well trained, friendly and professional. The bartenders make the best cocktails in the city. The ambience is comfortable and upscale. The prices aren't inexpensive but match the level of quality you receive. Dewz is my go to restaurant when I want to be sure I get a good drink and a fine meal.

1  Thank PTrompet

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Great classy place to have dinner. The owner Scott goes the extra mile to make sure that things are just so.....Great Job!!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the excellent food, service and atmosphere at this restaurant. We are from the bay area and this restaurant would definitely be in the top 100. We will return on all of our periodic visits to Modesto.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

They give you a ton of food and it's always excellent. Great vino selection.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

My fav. The food is exquisite, every time I visit Dewz its an A+ experience. I seriously didn't think Modesto had this quality of restaurant. The food is amazing every time, a large quality wine list, extraordinary service.
I don't mind the price at all. Its worth every penny!

I'm originally from Peru and raised in LA, I have relatives and friends that visit me frequently, and I make sure we come and dine here!