See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

great motel with friendly management and good house keeping . Very clean and nicely remodeled with new up to date rooms . Pet friendly . Rooms have good Air conditioning and cable tv . The manager is very good at making sure that your needs are met and if theres a problem he will address it right away to fix the problem . Its a great place to stay

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Amazing service by the staff & housekeeping I felt welcomed and very happy to have chosen to stay here .Rooms are very clean outlets are right next to the bed on both sides, room smells fresh,bathroom is clean yay I truly recommend this hotel forget what u heard 2 years ago or even 6 months ago it's great will be returning

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The only thing good I can say about this hotel, is the warm greeting we had from the front desk. Very nice and sweet...however, I don't recommend staying there, sadly. Loud, unclean, poor location, unsavory neighborhood.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

The most disgusting room ever! Enen under new management my husband and i stayed here and they gave us a room where they were renovating the floor in the hallways. It was very loud I woke up to a woman yelling hysterically to herself room service was horrible and the room look like it had a water leak and the ceiling. There was a couple of roaches crawling around on the floor and I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. Worst room ever.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2016

This hotel took an unbelievable turn for the better. I stayed here around 2 years ago when I first started working in the Modesto area. Back then the rooms were not remodeled and housekeeping was really subpar. I didn't give it another try until a few months back. Now, I am definitely pleased with everything. The whole staff, from housekeeping to the owner are hands don the best I have seen in recent years in California, as they treat you with both respect and sincere friendliness, a combo you don't find any more in the industry unless you are paying over $200.00 a night. The rooms are impeccable after the remodeling, all equipped with microwave and fridge, Great water pressure, extremely clean bathrooms. Flatscreen tv sets, Easy wireless connection. Very convenient outlets by the bed tables and for your laptop right on top of your desk. You can tell they care about cleaniless and order the way the fold the towels and make the bed. Very nice coffee every morning. Beautiful smoking area in between halls, yet outdoors. The surrounding area is not fancy, but definitely looks way better than 2 years ago, it has impenetrable gated security and it is one of the most central spots, a short walk to downtown and restaurants. The best hotel for your money. It is constantly improving. To me, the only bad news is that it is becoming to good for the price. Hopefully they will keep it a motel 6.

Date of stay: May 2016