See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I received poor housekeeping service. We put the maid service sign up for 3 days and no response. I had to ask for broom, mop amd towels. Towels were dingy and stained very yellow I had to ask for new ones. Respone from housekeeping service was very rude she said she was very busy and she will do the service the next day. The place is looking updated just wish I would have had better maid service.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Jose P
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

great motel with friendly management and good house keeping . Very clean and nicely remodeled with new up to date rooms . Pet friendly . Rooms have good Air conditioning and cable tv . The manager is very good at making sure that your needs are met and if theres a problem he will address it right away to fix the problem . Its a great place to stay

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Amazing service by the staff & housekeeping I felt welcomed and very happy to have chosen to stay here .Rooms are very clean outlets are right next to the bed on both sides, room smells fresh,bathroom is clean yay I truly recommend this hotel forget what u heard 2 years ago or even 6 months ago it's great will be returning

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The only thing good I can say about this hotel, is the warm greeting we had from the front desk. Very nice and sweet...however, I don't recommend staying there, sadly. Loud, unclean, poor location, unsavory neighborhood.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

The most disgusting room ever! Enen under new management my husband and i stayed here and they gave us a room where they were renovating the floor in the hallways. It was very loud I woke up to a woman yelling hysterically to herself room service was horrible and the room look like it had a water leak and the ceiling. There was a couple of roaches crawling around on the floor and I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody. Worst room ever.

Date of stay: June 2016