Review Highlights
Awesome Nails! (and hair)

Reviewed October 2, 2016
Nanswitzer
Pure happiness

Love going there for my hair care needs and excellent massage therapist. Such a friendly... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2014
TrevaLafaye
Ripon, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I go to Bellavagos Day Spa for my pedicure's. I love the pedi stations, you take a couple steps up to sit in a comfy area with lots of pillows and the soaking sink are below. First time I have ever seen this type of set up and I think it's so much more ergonomic for the manicurist...and the client as well! Wine if offered, which I always accept because to me, it's part of the experience.

There is a hair salon downstairs; however, I have never had my hair done there so I can't speak to that.

Friendly staff!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Heather has been doing my nails for a long time. She is meticulous and sweet. I do not go here for my hair, but my daughter does. She loves Aleisha. BellaVagos also has skin care, facials, and massage.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Love going there for my hair care needs and excellent massage therapist. Such a friendly environment.