See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel to visit my daughter at the junior college. After booking. I read some bad reviews and I was worried that I had picked the wrong place to stay. But when we arrived the staff at the front was very nice and helped us to get an early check in since we drove 10 hours and got in town much fast than expected. The room was very clean and smelled good. We checked the bed as I had read so many bad comments but our room was very tidy. The bed was comfortable and room was large. The hospitality staff came in and changed towels and freshened the room, which was something other people had complained about. The room was quiet and the place seemed pretty safe for the area. I noticed there was security in the parking lot at night. My only criticism is that the bathroom has clearly had some things that had attempts to repair and had been poorly done. Holes that were not patched, tile has been damaged. It was all cosmetic so that's not important to me. The TV only had one channel, but we only used the room to rest at night so I don't care about that either. The same woman checked us out and she was very polite. I noticed they serve a typical breakfast there, but I didn't eat there. I think that for the area this is located in, it is fair. I took pictures because my room did not look anything like the others on reviews and the carpet was clearly changed. I even looked at the bottom two floors to see if the carpet looked like all the other negative comments and they all looked like the 3rd floor.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Have stayed in many Quality Inns and this particular one was terrible. Picked this hotel because of past experience with Quality Inns. Big mistake. Half the lights in the room did not work. Room in need of updating. Didn’t feel really comfortable in the room. Free breakfast left a lot to be desired. Do not recommend this particular hotel.

Room tip: Check it out before committing or registering
Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank nnicki
Reviewed December 7, 2017

I'm a RN FNP covering an urgent care clinic in town. The staff was super! Great to me and my service dog Fred.
Colin, Shakala, Halley, Romina and Ashley were all caring and professional! Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at. We only stayed because we were driving through late at night and literally just needed somewhere to sleep. The motel 6 up the road was full so we stopped here. The carpet was covered in stains- I would not allow the kids to take their shoes off until they were on the bed. Stains on the chairs in the room, old metal dust caked up blinds, pubic hairs on the bathroom floor. There was a stain on the wall, I couldn't tell if it was blood or something else. When we got up the elevator to the third floor the hallway smelt like cat food and the hallway carpets were dirty and stained. The next morning the hallway smelt so strongly of cleaning chemicals I could hardly breath. We went down to the breakfast room, where the floors were so sticky you could hear everyone's shoes sticking to the floor. There was a movie being played in there of a man being torchered, I had to tell my 9 year old daughter to look away- totally inappropriate, that should be a family atmosphere. Management of this motel should be embarrassed and ashamed, this is true "slumlording" at it's best. Gross, gross, gross.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation on September 21, 2017 for a stay on September 23, 2017. Family was involved in a softball tournament for the weekend. Due to the times of the games our check in was going to be around 9pm. This hotel cancelled our reservation at approximately 8pm on the 23rd. Due to the amount of teams playing in the tournament there were no vacancies at the other hotels except for a spa suite that could not accommodate the number of people in our party. This left us scrambling to find a place to stay late at night, 2 hours from home with a 7:00 am start time the next morning. This hotel is unwilling to provided any type of compensation for the inconvenience. Customer service was horrible from the staff member we dealt with the night of the incident as well as the manager. If there was a discrepancy with the reservation that was done online 2 days prior and accepted then a cancellation notice that gave us sufficient time to locate alternative accommodations or to remedy the issue prior to cancellation would have been nice. Instead we were left hanging at the last minute and scrambling to find a place to stay and finally finding a place at 1030pm. Not what we wanted to do after a full day of softball.

Date of stay: September 2017