US$89
  • Restaurant
US$117
US$108
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$101
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$81
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$89
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2017

It was the worst of all Motel 6 we stayed in on our trip, the only one that had no fridge, very noisy (highway on one side, busy road on other side), area pretty bad (lot of shady people around), wifi not free, we did not book ahead and stumbled into this one, wouldn´t choose it again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2016

clean and well maintained, staff was very friendly and helpful with things involved with my stay and help me with some good directions out of town.pool was a little cool but felt good, only drawback was location to freeway quite noisy at night take earplugs. also no radio or clock in room????? I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Wi-Fi was only $2.99 a night
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

This motel 6 was one of the upgraded ones. It was a small room with two beds. We stayed in room 103. It's very noisy, can hear constant traffic and sirens. There's alot of prostitutes and drug addicts that hang out here and rent rooms here. The people that were upstairs above us were smoking pot it was so strong we could smell it in our room and then we would smell laundry detergent right after they'd smoke like as if they were trying to cover it up. The people upstairs and next door were awake all hours of the night banging up against walls and making other noises. You could hear people yelling outside. There were drug addicts yelling at us for our attention and we ran to our room. The rooms don't have alot of electrical outlets and the pillow that I was going to sleep on had stained blood on it in multiple spots so I asked for another pillow and when the housekeeper came to deliver my pillow she had a bad attitude about it. The housekeepers look like low life's but what do you expect at a motel. They charge you $2.99 to use wifi for each device, so if you have a laptop and a phone you have to pay $6 a day just to use the wifi on both devices and for a motel 6 that is ridiculous. I wouldn't stay here again unless I was so broke and ended up being the only cheap hotel I could find but I was with family so I had no other option. I do not recommend this motel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Rooms are very clean. Obviously not a high end hotel/motel but rooms are very decent for a short stay. During my last stay, i left some items behind. Staff was very kind and was able to retrieve and hold my belongings up at the front desk. Thank you Carol DeWeerdt for the great service of which made it MORE of a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Internet is not free. Besides the fee, it has poor connection.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex_Rod_80
Reviewed June 22, 2016

We didn't expect a 5 Star accommodation staying at Motel 6 but the bathroom floor was dirty and when I checked out I showed them the towel we had to stand on (it was streaked with dirt), and the woman at the desk claimed it was just tile grout!

Room Tip: The WiFi costs $3:00 and didn't work!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends