See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2018

As a journalist I have traveled throughout the USA and stayed at just about every site and chain , high end and questionable Motels, Inn's. This is not a good site to stay. Take a tour : the rate per night for the value of the room should have been $40. The card key unit didn't work most of the time. Turn the lights on some have burned out bulbs, one light fixture was loose hanging upside down on the wall. Refrigerator did not work and was wet inside and stinks, TV color was going out everyone had red hair. Bathroom sink was decaying. Pool had no water just mud at the bottom and weeds were growing in the deck joints the bed, my feet were higher than my head. If this is your style go for it, anything with the word American I expect more Not for me....

Room tip: Too much traffic noise in the front. People out at night 2-3 am in parking lot
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this location August 15th at a rate of 85.00 a night. These are our true to life experiences of the conditions of this hotel
How on earth is there not a health and city inspector not looking into this facility is beyond me. The manager was shown all these conditions and saw no issues. You may not want them on your listings

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Can't even begin to explain why you shouldn't stay here, or why this place could/should be shut down by the consumer bureau, the local/state police, the sanitation department, and any local community member or organization. Even for those with the lowest possible standards for living would find this place a nightmare. Not only is it crusty as all crusty gets (blood, urine, alcohol, dirt, or other unknown soiling on every fabric), or is the staff completely clueless yet somehow still deceptive and shaaaaady, but there's blatantly obvious illegal ish happening all over the place . . . crack/meth being smoked in the parking lot, prostitutes and johns all over the place, and straight up ripping people off in whatever way they can. Honestly a nightmare. This place for real needs to be shut down.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Motel like from a horror movie !!! Run by people Hindu nationalities. Room, which pretend to be the lobby was small and cluttered trinkets not cleaned probably years!. Creepy mood was completed by a big black, dirty bird cage with apathetic, indifferent parrot. After seeing the rooms and backyard, we came back to demand refund- motel was frightening! They refused, claiming that if we do not like it, we can find other motel. But we do not get the money back. It was late evening,we were tired after all day driving- and probably only because (making a big mistake) we decided to stay. There are no words to describe the horrorss! Worn, biten, outdated, ill maintained, filthy, you name it. It was not a surprise to us that there was no fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toiletries and towels. (For two people was one hand towel, one fingertip towel and one small soap.) A clogged sink and a broken lamp and haltingly door completed the picture.
Horror did not end in the rooms. Outside, we could see the whole disgusting surroundings. Broken chairs, dirty curtains hanging, garbage everywhere, crooked AC units. Swimming pool, dirty and battered, without water with how ironic in this situation notice: swimsuit required. Destroyed, broken, battered ice machine, with threatened information: you- yes, you! are being watched by security camera- take only small amount of ice!.
By reading other reviews of this "motel" I'm surprised that the city authorities and health services have not yet closed the motel. Maybe they never read these reviews? Maybe they never do an inspection? And the people of Modesto do not care about the good name of their city? Maybe all of them is convenient to pretend that the problem does not exist? How is it possible that these people still run this motel ?
In our trip we were 6 people.
We booked 3 rooms.
This disgusting “paradise” cost us $87 per room

Room tip: Run away! never book this motel! better to sleep in the car!
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the motel get away for couple days me and my fiance. The staff was friendly. The room was very outdated . i asked for a non smoking room. I used my out of state id cause i know alot motels put out state travelers in nicer rooms. This place is a dump. Ac/ heat bottons look like someone glue on. Carpet was stain. I layed down went sleep was awoken by a sharp sting on my leg. Pulled cover off saw a huge bed bug. I freaked out. I pulled back sheet on mattress omg i saw dark spots all over and alot bugs. I grabbed my things went to office showed owner wear i was bleeding and pictures of bed. He did not refund me told me to leave. I went to hospital for the bite that night was given cream.

Date of stay: December 2016