“LUNCH in Modesto”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: authentic Italian and American cusine
Description: authentic Italian and American cusine
Reviewed 26 August 2015

We had an excellent lunch. The pasta was well done and the salads were very well made. This was a business lunch and the service was very good and the value was very good. Recommend for lunch or dinner.

There are newer reviews for Vito’s Ristorante

Reviewed 13 January 2015

Always chose this place as my go-to for good food and quiet atmosphere. Love the pasta dishes and the Rib Eye with their whisky peppercorn is also a nice treat when you're craving for a little more robust meal. Great wine selection. Easy handicap access, no stairs. For vision impaired folks, it can be a little dark but late afternoons in the outside patio are a great way to spend an early evening out. Good service.

1  Thank MzTFlo
Reviewed 18 December 2014

My husband and I wanted to give Vito's a try so we called to make sure they have gnocchi and to confirm that they were open at 2 pm. Spoke to a very nice and knowledgeable gal who assured us the gnocchi was great. We drove the half hour to town and when we got there the kitchen was closed. Apparently the chef had to go get his kids. Not a great first and last impression.

1  Thank Lorrie C
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I enjoy going to Vito's Ristorante very much :-)

Whether I'm going with a few friends for a nice dinner, or need some down to just unwind going there is a nice treat for myself as well.

the key things I look for when going to a nice dinner at a restaurant, are ambiance, great service, friendly staff and DELICIOUS food. these things are very important because it will be what determines if I will ever go back again. I have been places where the food was good but the service was horrible and I will not go back. the ENTIRE experience is what makes it a great place or not, it is not just the food. If that were the case I would just order all my food anywhere I go as tak out all the time. :-) you always need that nice place to just get away and enjoy.

I network quite a bit especially with the work that I do. many will ask my opinion on places to go so my credibility does count for something and I will be first the tell them what I have experienced good or bad.

the ambiance at Vito's is wonderful, service is great, the staff is always smiling, very friendly and the food is DELICIOUS. so that checks off everything on my list and which is why I continue to go back often.

I follow a very low carb diet and because they have such a variety I'm not limited to eating only a few things. their steaks are delicious, tender and juicy. (i enjoy the whiskey peppercorn cream sauce on my steak - it is yum!) the salads and veggies are very tasty and when I want just a light appetizer that is filling - I enjoy the side of meatballs.

on the days I decide to not follow the low - carb I go for the pasta of course! on my birthday I recently had the Vito's signature Penne Pasena - it was so good that I finished my plate :-) if you like italiian sausage, with a touch of garlic basil, tomatoes in a nice cream - this
is the pasta of choice.

for dessert cause we can't forget that - it's the best part lol. the cheescake is definitely the way to go - you can't go wrong! however my favorite dessert ever is Tiramisu - one world yummyLICIOUS!

I definitely recommend Vito's for a nice place to go for lunch, dinner out with friends or even for a nice cozy date with that special someone.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

We were very displeased with Vito's because we had purchased an on-line gift certificate that stated (never expires) through restaurant.com. It's value was $25.00 when you spend at least $35.00. Plus they add on 18% gratuity. Vito's would only honor the gift certificate for $10.00 because they said the gift certificate was purchased before the restaurant changed ownership. I just feel it was bad customer service. By the way...they still added 18% gratuity, even though they did not honor the full amount of the "never expires" gift certificate. We will not be going back....

1  Thank Jean W