“Good Experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We were able to visit this restaurant again recently. I was pleased to see the service was much quicker and the server was able to keep the orders to a minimum time. I ordered the Grilled Squid again and was not disappointed

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Located in a small shopping center, not much to look at on the outside, but nicer inside. The chef is Japanese and the food is very much Japanese style. You can get authentic yakitori, ramen, nigiri sushi, set dinners, katsudon, etc. Drinks include Japanese beer, sake, highballs and umeshu. We enjoyed our dinner and will be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We recently had dinner at this restaurant. The server seemed over whelmed and the drinks order although pretty simple took him a long time. The food when it arrived was great and I enjoyed the grilled squid. The quantities were ample and overall a good experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

It is a nicely done restaurant and a friendly staff. The menu is unique and huge. We ordered a bottle of their house wine and the server came back and said she couldn't find any. But, we ended up with 4 glasses of their house Chardonnay and were charged for four glasses instead of a bottle. OK, that is high math and I will let it go. Then I ordered the salmon in a clay pot which they said would take 40 minutes. In the meantime, we tried their sushi rolls. Yes, they were unique but underwhelming. When the clay pot with salmon came I was again underwhelmed. If we go back, I will take my own wine and pay the corkage. I will also try something different from what I had.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a Japabnese grill with sushi bar and such hard to find favourites as chawan mushi. Really love the place.

Date of visit: October 2017