“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Fairway Woods

Fairway Woods, Northwood Vacation Rental, Monte Rio
Fairway Woods, Vacation Rental next to Golf Course Fairway Woods, wrap-around deck, dog friendly rental
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fairway Woods, Vacation Rental next to Golf Course
Fairway Woods, wrap-around deck, dog friendly rental
Fairway Woods, View From Hot Tub, Golf Course, Monte Rio
Fairway Woods, beautiful deck under the redwoods
Fairway Woods, Lovely Trees make for beautiful surroundings
Fairway Woods, Spacious Deck Surrounded by Redwoods
Fairway Woods, Gourmet kitchen, Dishwasher, Ice Maker.
Fairway Woods,  Russian River Vacation Getaway in Monte Rio
Fairway Woods, Hot Tub Brand New! Redwood Canopy
Fairway Woods, Under The Trees and Near the Golf Course
Northwood Golf Course, across from Fairway Woods
Fairway Woods, Wine Country Retreat near Golf Course, CA
Fairway Woods, More Trees. Towering Redwoods.
Fairway Woods is 1 Mile from the Monte Rio Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Krystal C
Henderson, Nevada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 22 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

we traveled from Las Vegas and stayed at the Fairway Woods in Monte Rio. I chose this place based on reviews and decided that we would give it a try. We are so glad that we did. The location was perfect. Some reviews stated that it was too close to the street, it was very close to the highway; however, we preferred it that way because we did not want to be deep in the woods. The home was so very cozy and comfy. We enjoyed the gas grill outside, the kitchen was equipped with everything we needed for our dinners. I would highly recommend this home and location. It was about a 15-20 minute beautiful drive to the wineries. If I had to give some constructive feedback, it would be to provide coffee (not a big deal, there was a coffee maker) and maybe a television in the master bedroom, but this is just me being picky. Kate helped me with my reservation and she was so very wonderful.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 May 2015
Thank you for the great review and feedback!
We appreciate both and are so happy to help guests find just the right house for their group and needs. It sounds like you cooked in - this house is perfect for it, but there's also a great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner just across the way - Northwood Restaurant (and full bar) at the golf course. You can't go wrong with the salmon dinner or breakfast!
Thank you again for sharing and we'll pass along your feedback.
Pamela W
Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful House in a Perfect Location”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend in May and had a wonderful time. The house is beautifully decorated with all the modern amenities you could want or need (we spent lots of time grilling/chilling on the large deck and relaxing in the hot tub!) The location is central to a wide variety of wineries (you could spend weeks exploring all of the wineries nearby), as well as great hiking/walking trails along the coast and of course the Russian River. We didn't golf while we were there, but the house is walking distance from one of the most beautiful golf courses I've ever seen. I highly recommend this home for a wonderful vacation retreat!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Aug 2014
Hello!
Thank you for the great review! We think Fairway Woods is a fantastic home with great proximity to everything!

I hope we'll see you again!
Oakland

Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
5 Jun 2013
Hello!

Thank you for sharing your review! We love the kitchen here too! And I hope we'll see you again.

KCMO
Reviewed 4 June 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
4 Jun 2013
Hello!

Thank you for leaving a review of Fairway Woods - it's a delightful home in the redwoods! I wish I could do something about the weather for your stay, but... No such luck! I can say the owners are doing a great amount of work in the yard with fencing and landscaping that should help with the road noise and views - though with all new windows and actual insulation, it's not very loud inside. I'll pass on your note about the TV in the bedroom.

Thank you!
Russian River Vacation Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$228
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing