I stayed here for 2 nights on my way to San Fran with my boyfriend.
Great location, great staff and really comfortable and quiet rooms.
We opted for a standard room over a sea view room and were very happy. The standard rooms look over a courtyard with a few restaurants which I thought might be a problem with noise but wasn't, it is also located a 2-3 minute walk to the aquarium.
Food is also great. Room service and breakfast were both outstanding!
It's a bit difficult to fault this hotel, it has all the right ingredients for a nice stay in Monterey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey