I attended a 3-day conference at this hotel & was very disappointed. Room was clean & staff was friendly but it stopped there. Bed was uncomfortable, Lighting was very poor, there was no make-up mirror or full-length mirror. The conference room was ok but poorly maintained. Service for our conference by the staff was extremely poor & I would not recommend it for any business purpose. Food was poor for a Hilton which was surprising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Monterey just completed a full property renovation April, 2013 and sits nestled among majestic Monterey Pines and mature Live Oaks in a dramatic and colorful garden setting. We are conveniently located near California's scenic Highway 1, 1/2 a mile from the beautiful beaches of Monterey Bay, and less than three miles from Monterey Peninsula Airport. Our tastefully appointed hotel guestrooms and suites offer: Individually controlled heating and air conditioning, Private outdoor balcony, In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and 42 inch flat screen hi-def TV's.Self-parking is available to all guests for $14/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Monterey Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Monterey