“Best Mexican food I’ve ever had!”

Margarita's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #61 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I’m Mexican and I live in Mexico, so I know Mexican food and not just the stereotyped so-called “Mexican food” that is usually sold in the States; therefore I was amazed that the best Mexican food I’ve ever had was in Moreno Valley California, specifically at Margaritas Grill.

For starters, service is excellent; there’s a great atmosphere and the personnel is very friendly. Drinks were cold, beer mugs frozen, so everything on the drinks department was more than perfect. The real surprise was when the food arrived: the temperature was appropriate, generous portions and really delicious! My wife and I could not believe we were having one of the most delicious Mexican food in the United States! Dessert was also vast and delicious, not too sweet, just perfect.

Bottom line, if you want to try one of the best Mexican food meals without going to Mexico or spend a fortune, Margaritas Grill Restaurant is the way to go!

2  Thank Antonio C
There are newer reviews for Margarita's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The Shrimp Tostadas are very delicious! They are the best from all the places I've been.

Besides the great food, The Service is fenomenal. Employees are always very friendly.

I always keep going back.

1  Thank Victor G
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I wanted to find a local place to eat instead of a big chain restaurant. This place had great reviews. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the service on the night I went was very very slow. They only had one waitress working so it took a while to get everything but she was extrememly friendly and apologetic about the wait times and I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't bother me. The food however, was to die for. I went here on the last night of my trip and I wish I had found it earlier. I highly recommend the Chimichanga. It was the best one I have ever eaten and would certainly recommend this place to anyone looking for great Mexican food but I wouldn't go there if you are in a hurry to get somewhere.

1  Thank Morgan A
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The food was very good but the place was warm. We had to go get a waiter for service, but once we connected he was great and very friendly.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

The place is small and not much to look at from the outside but inside you can enjoy excellent drinks, and artfully presented delicious mexican food that is very very good. Great value, flavor, variety and service. I'm going back next time I am in the area.

I see from their website that they do catering too. Que bueno!!

1  Thank TY469