“Great Mexican Lunch”

Margarita's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #31 of 238 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 3, 2014

The chicken fajitas were great for lunch. Portion was large and enough to share. The salsa was just okay and guac was fresh made.

1  Thank Allen0116

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Margarita’s Grill
12630 Perris, Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA 92553

We went late 9:30 on a friday night. It was our first visit and we had read some good reviews and it wasn’t far from our hotel so we decided to give it a try.

The place looks a little old but roomy. It looked as if the dining was separated into three different areas. There was an older couple singing Mexican music and playing the guitar. Their singing wasn’t great but it was fun to listen to. Both were really sweet and came over to our table to chat a little and ask what we would like to hear them sing.

We shared a combo plate since it was so late and we don’t recall what it was but it seemed OK but nothing special. Our server was attentive and friendly. They serve complimentary chips and salsa and besides the regular items such as tacos, Buttitos, enchiladas taquitos and such they have rellenos, jajitas, salmon, shimp and or fish served various ways.

If we are ever in the area we will give the place another try.

5  Thank misplaced
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I’m Mexican and I live in Mexico, so I know Mexican food and not just the stereotyped so-called “Mexican food” that is usually sold in the States; therefore I was amazed that the best Mexican food I’ve ever had was in Moreno Valley California, specifically at Margaritas Grill.

For starters, service is excellent; there’s a great atmosphere and the personnel is very friendly. Drinks were cold, beer mugs frozen, so everything on the drinks department was more than perfect. The real surprise was when the food arrived: the temperature was appropriate, generous portions and really delicious! My wife and I could not believe we were having one of the most delicious Mexican food in the United States! Dessert was also vast and delicious, not too sweet, just perfect.

Bottom line, if you want to try one of the best Mexican food meals without going to Mexico or spend a fortune, Margaritas Grill Restaurant is the way to go!

2  Thank Antonio C
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The Shrimp Tostadas are very delicious! They are the best from all the places I've been.

Besides the great food, The Service is fenomenal. Employees are always very friendly.

I always keep going back.

1  Thank Victor G
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I wanted to find a local place to eat instead of a big chain restaurant. This place had great reviews. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the service on the night I went was very very slow. They only had one waitress working so it took a while to get everything but she was extrememly friendly and apologetic about the wait times and I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't bother me. The food however, was to die for. I went here on the last night of my trip and I wish I had found it earlier. I highly recommend the Chimichanga. It was the best one I have ever eaten and would certainly recommend this place to anyone looking for great Mexican food but I wouldn't go there if you are in a hurry to get somewhere.

1  Thank Morgan A