“Great place for breakfast.”
Review of Frankie and Lola's

Frankie and Lola's
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

They have a great breakfast menu. We have eaten here many times and are never disappointed. You won't go away hungry!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Great food. Enjoyed our visit but came specifically as it was listed as gluten free options but when we asked for gluten free the waiter said there was none.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Wonderful spot! Our favorite breakfast place in Morro Bay! Nice atmosphere and the food is really good.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

If you love specialty ingredients or "hipster" food then I'm thinking this is the place for you. The food is delicious the service is ok and the line is usually very long. I like eating here but I don't like that it's so....something....it's good but it's not my first choice. My wife always wants to eat here and although I leave satisfied I always goto the french bakery a couple doors down to be treated like you would imagine you should be treated at a french bakery, and it makes sense, but not at an american breakfast restaurant. I guess that says it all. Th food is good though. I can't deny them that.

Double-o-Sowell, Owner at Frankie and Lola's, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

we have no hipster food we use basic ingredients to make everything we can from scratch. Your complaining that we treat you well, as good as a french bakery but somehow thats not ok with you.....shame on us

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Sat outside on a prefect weather day. The food tasted as good as it looked. The service perfect. Want to go back and try something else on their imaginative menu.