Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
SAVE US$56
Hotels.comUS$93
eDreamsUS$99
Trip.comUS$149
All reviews two bedroom suite hot tub room was clean minute drive small balcony microwave housekeeper laundry fireplace coast california morro rock embarcadero
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2021

It was the perfect place to stay, centrally located and walking distance to the beach. Plenty of space in the room to accommodate young kids without feeling "trapped" hahaha
The kids absolutely loved it, it's always a fun thing for.them to stay somewhere. It's a place we will gladly stay again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestXperience Team, Other at Morro Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are glad that you liked our location as it is easily accessible to the shops, restaurants, and walking distance to the beach - thank you for pointing that out. It's also wonderful to hear that you found the room clean and spacious. Thanks for saying that you will stay with us again - we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2021

I’m an avid traveler; so when I saw some of the negative reviews of Moro shores inn, I took it with a grain of salt. I can handle short clerks and I can have dive motels. Trust me when I tell you DO NOT book this hotel. This hotel was a hellish, awful experience. Here is my story, I hope it can save some from the grief I experianced

I booked an ADA room for 10 days. My disability isn’t an obvious one, I have trouble with balance, and have flares that make it very difficult for me to walk and makes me more likely to fall. I was staying alone on this trip, so I needed some of the features of the ADA room. The hotel charged me, gave me keys to the room. As I was unloading our luggage, the clerk comes out and tells me she has to move me, that they had overbooked. She attempted to put me in an upstairs room. I did eventually get a downstairs room, but as you can see from the photos it was not in good condition. The bed had a lump in it, the lamps have stains, the floor was dirty and very slick in the bathroom when wet.. On the second night, my bed started to sag to the point it was too uncomfortable to stay in the room. I ended up moving into the Motel 6 next door on foot.

I had booking.com reach out to the hotel, and they repeatably refused to refund me for the remaining nights of the stay. They verbally agreed to refund me to my partner but later told booking.com that they could not accommodate my request. This hotel is discriminatory, and frankly a pig with lipstick. If you choose to stay here, please do a better inspection of the room than I did. Please do not support this establishment

Room tip: Go elsewhere
Date of stay: January 2021
GuestXperience Team, Other at Morro Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear that many aspects of your stay made it very unsatisfactory for you. We appreciate your calling our attention to these matters - we will review each of your points and we will make sure these do not happen again. Guest satisfaction for us is highly rewarding, thus we value every feedback we get as it makes us improve better. Again, thank you for your thoughts, feedback, and constructive comments, it is highly appreciated. We would love it if you would come back to stay with us again - we have no doubt that the next time you would have the wonderful experience that the vast majority of our guests have.

Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

The bed in our unit which was a twin Queen was I will have to say one of the best Queen sleepers that I have ever slept on I will definitely be back tomorrow Shores it was centrally located the weather was beautiful we never found a restaurant that was closed we had a great dinner down the wharf it was all in all a great New Year's Eve surprise package

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill M
GuestXperience Team, Other at Morro Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2021

Hello Bill,

We appreciate the awesome feedback that you provided. It's great to be on the receiving end of such a wonderful rating and we hope you had an exceptional stay with us. Do let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can make things even better for our guests. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 13, 2020

We wanted to get away for a couple of days for our anniversary and have made it a tradition today visit our beautiful California coast. We chose Morro Bau and stumbled upon Morro Shores Inn & Suites. It is in the perfect distance from the rock. A few minute drive to the embarcadero. The room was very clean, all amenities stayed were included, tv channels were great, the space was roomy, cute beach theme decor, and a door to a small balcony out the back. There was only an empty park to look at and we didn’t go out much as it was too cold at night for us. We would definitely crash here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank LuNano130
GuestXperience Team, Other at Morro Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2020

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your detailed review of our property - your kind words inspire us to do better and feedback like this makes us strive to give the best service. We would love to welcome you back and hope that you consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 29, 2020

Nice view to the park clean and quiet. Very good room
I will recommend to everyone
This is also pet friendly
The staff was friendly and helpful
The housekeeper was helpful they keep the room very clean

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank saraR9070IE
GuestXperience Team, Other at Morro Shores Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2020

Dear Guest,

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that our team was able to provide awesome service to you while you were staying with us. It's nice that you found the room clean and that you liked the surroundings. Thank you for your recommendation and we would love to have you back again in the future.