“Freshest Oysters”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I really like everything I've ever had here. Fried oysters, Manhattan clam chowder, lobster rolls. By far the best things I've had here are their cod fish and chips and oysters. Their oysters are so fresh and tasty. I'd defiantly get those every time I go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Nothing quite like it. Fresh seafood on the menu as well as on ice to take home to cook, inside/outside tables, and a fun bar area for a glass of wine or beer. Step out the back and you're on the beach. We even watched a whale breaching not far off the shoreline. Pass fishing boats and vessels of all sizes docked in the harbor on your way to the restaurant. Extremely casual atmosphere.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Excellence Sea Food and plenty served! I was amazed by the freshness and quality!
Definitely will return!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

A friend's son who lives near Monterey recommended this restaurant. It is very popular and when we arrived the line was quite long, but it moved fairly quickly. You decide what you want when you are on line, order and pay, and find a place to sit and your order is brought to you. The seafood was quite good; the portions are huge; and the atmosphere is fun. We ordered too much and ate it all. My blackened shrimp with a sweet chili sauce was excellent and my husband loved his dungeness crab. The fried seafood appetizer was enormous.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a huge range of food and the seafood is obviously very fresh. The portions are large too- enough to take home for the next day! Three nights a week there is live music too.