“Good food, good atmosphere ”

Tied House Cafe & Brewery
Ranked #17 of 337 Restaurants in Mountain View
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere and a really nice location. Good food as well only thing that I did dislike was that the waitress was not really friendly and open towards us and the other quests.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Don't have much memory of the food here but it wasn't bad for sure. I love that they brew beer and I like to get the sampling flights of beer. Pretty good place to see sports, too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Tied House is a Mountain View Mecca. Place has been around forever (in restaurant years), as has some of the staff. They did micro-brew well before it was "a thing." I'm partial to the salmon fish and chips- but be ready; it's a heavy dish. Nice rotating beer selection.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Mountain View is a really cool town; home to Google, a train stop and lots of shopping and dining. Locals told me about Tied House and I always make a point to go there when I'm in town.

They have an extensive beer list, and I would guess that their main attraction is for beer-enthusiasts. But you don't need to go elsewhere to get a decent meal. They have a small but very flavorful menu, with an artisan flair on traditional bar food.

Salmon Fish and Chips for the win!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place when I am in the Palo Alto area. Great beer and a diverse menu including wild game burgers and sausages. Today I had the HBC burger, and it is one of the best burgers I ever had, anywhere. Ordered and delivered medium rare with a delicious blend of sirloin brisket bacon and short rib. And prices are reasonable by Bay Area standards.