“Best Pizza ”

Ranked #28 of 363 Restaurants in Mountain View
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: The award-winning pizza from legendary SF-based Little Star Pizza is expanding throughout the Bay Area with a new name and look (but same great food). Blue Line Pizza is a neighborhood pizzeria that features tasty apps, organic salads, an assortment of quality beers, wines and spirits, and, of course, our famous Chicago deep-dish and New York thin crust style pizzas, all served in a comfortable, urban hip setting.
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic pizza, cooked to perfection. (We had a thin-crust "Italian combo".
Cheesy garlic bread was also amazeballs.

Go there, eat the pizza. Do it.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank JenMosh

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Most pizzas I order at restaurants are soggy at the bottom. Not at this place. The base is just as crunchy as the sides and the flavor combinations are great. We come every week to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and food.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank who_is_just_me
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Went to Blue Line for the first time last night. We had the garlic bread appetizers (really mini pizza wedges), several of the thin crust pizzas, and salads. The restaurant also has a good assortment of draft beers and bottled.

The restaurant is fairly small, so go early, or prepare to do take out.

We'll definitely try the deep dish pizzas next time we go.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Blue Line specializes in both Chicago cornmeal-crust deep dish pizza and New York-style thin crust pizzas. Seven of us recently ate at Blue Line. We ordered Caprese Salad, garlic bread and spicy meatballs as our appetizers. For dinner we also ordered 2 thin-crust and 2 deep dish pizzas. Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs as we had almost 2 pizzas that we took home as leftovers. Everything was very flavorful and the group was happy with our choices. The one disappointment was the wine list - there were few choices.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Living outside of the states for the past nearly 6 years, I've missed certain things. I also hadn't realized how spoiled I am with regards to pizza. I started to think that I'd just imagined pizza being this wonderful and incredible thing from my childhood and that my adult taste buds had just gotten mature and jaded. After my visit to Blue Line Pizza, I can happily say that's not the case. They've restored my awe and wonder at how wonderful pizza can truly be. We had the spicy chicken wings, the cheesy garlic bread and some personal pizzas. The spicy chicken wings were more a dry rub style instead of dressed in a spicy sauce. They had a nice spice to them without being overpowering. The cheesy garlic bread was soft and cheesy with plenty to around for the three of us. My pizza was a deep dish and that's exactly what I got. It was great. There was absolutely no skimping on any of the ingredients. The other two people in my group finished everything on their plates and really seemed to enjoy it. I was a little sticker shocked by the price for pizza but I think that's more about the fact that I've been living in a different country without any access to food this good for awhile. Would happily and easily recommend this place to someone for good pizza.

Date of visit: January 2017