“Pleasant choice for a group appreciation lunch”

Vaso Azzurro Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Vaso Azzurro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 360 Restaurants in Mountain View
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Our "feel at home" staff and intimate atmosphere filled with upscale Mediterranean decor makes us a great place to take a date or the whole family. Ask Vaso Azzurro about catering and event planning.
Reviewed December 2, 2016

We chose Vaso Azzurro for an appreciation lunch for a team who had made an extra effort to complete an important project, and it worked out well. It was not too busy at lunch (perhaps dinner is their peak time?), and they were very accommodating when part of our group arrived late. The service was warm and friendly. The food was pretty good although some found the sauces a bit on the rich side. The price was a bit on the high side, but acceptable. We didn't order dessert but they gave us a nice plate of biscotti anyway, which was a classy touch. We were happy with the experience overall, although I can see why other reviewers did not give the food exceptionally high marks.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

The food was just OK. Both bruschetta and NY steak were very salty. Live music was good. Singing Happy Birthday opera style is a nice touch but the service overall was pushy at the beginning and non existing during the whole evening.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I ordered spaghetti and meatballs and the meatballs tasted very heavy of oregano. I could only eat one meatball because it was too strong for my liking and I love oregano. The spaghetti pasta and sauce was just okay. The sauce was very light and a little watery. Spaghetti pasta tasted store bought, so nothing special. The appetizer (mozzarella with tomato) was pretty good though.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Vast Azzurro is hopping! Filled with nearby techies, and people like us (after theater folk), the wait was short and the hosts were accommodating. There was even an Aria sung for a birthday group, after the regular Happy Birthday song. The food was delicious and servings were plentiful. I had my service dog with me, who was feted with her own chicken breast! Amazing!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

A small but accommodating Italian restaurant. The portions are large, what is really good is their bread. I do not know if they make it in house, but if they buy it, I would ask for their bakery supply :). The portions are generous, however the food was good but not to die for. Decent but nothing special. I had sea food pasta and the scallops were cooked to perfection. Would I go there again, well if I'm hungry yes :).