“Excellent thin crust pizza”
Review of Doppio Zero

Doppio Zero
Reserve with OpenTable
Doppio Zero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 348 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We went to the restaurant on a busy Saturday night. Service was good and we did not wait long for drinks or to place the order. The Trecciolina salad was excellent and large enough to split. We also had the Diaviola which is a red sauce pizza with arugula and a spicy salami. It was excellent. Crust in the Napoli style and very well executed.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

It is The most authentic Italian restaurant I have been to in America. The guy at the door was from Naples. Many other Italians around. The food was excellent. I had a salad and it wasn't blah. The atmosphere was wonderful. Extremely noisy because it was packed. The employees were friendly. Our waitress checked in on us to ensure all was well regularly. It felt like Italy.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Downtown Mountain View was hopping, but we were able to get an immediate table for 2 at this pizza spot. Our main server was sort of cranky - not sure if she wasn't happy b/c we had such a small order or if her day was off. In any case, the pizza was tasty and the beer cold. I'd go back. It's pretty noisy inside so I'd skip it if that is something you don't like.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

We come to Doppio to eat a leisurely lunch on the patio. There's so much to choose from, but we love to get a salad, pizza and starters...decadent. The sprouts are tenderly cooked to perfection and the croquettes are the best I've had in this country. They are light, crunch and the leeks are just a gentle flavor. It's great to share a salad (so many to chose from) and one of the delicious, crispy pizzas. I'm always excited to visit Doppio.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Have had dinner here twice with friends, service was great each time and the food was very good. We sat out front both times as the nights were warm and full of atmosphere, I havnt actually been inside so I cant say whether its nice or not but from the front the place looks great. I would have given 5 stars but I think the wine was overpriced, one bottle selling for $41 is $16 at the market.