“Get the sampler plate!”

Oren's Hummus Shop
Ranked #4 of 331 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed 6 August 2015

If you're vegetarian, the Israeli salad and an order of hummus with fresh pita will make you sooooo happy!

If you're a meat eater, order the hummus with Moroccan spiced beef. It is fabulous!

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The hummus was good but a whole plate of it isn't my thing I guess.... I had to try.
Good at what they do, but is the best food in town? I don't think so.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is by far the best hummus I have ever tasted. I also love their eggplant. The Pita bread is served warm. I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant. There is an area outside that you can sit which is nice. Pricing is reasonable.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Even if you don't like hummus, you will like this hummus. Great spins on traditional Mediterranean choices.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

My niece says that Oren serves the best Hummus in town . We went to the place to see if that statement is indeed true . they serve good hummus , falafel balls and pitta bread . Worth a visit .

1  Thank Highlandtrekker