“Terrific location and setting”
Review of Murphys Grille

Murphys Grille
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2018

The Grille is in the middle of changing ownership, so you will want to check it out after the changeover is complete.
But on a recent night I had a light dinner (Caesar and chicken) which was okay -- not stunning or great -- but okay. To the credit of the waitress and cook, it was not on the menu and they made it for me.
I also had a very good glass of house wine.

The others at my table had steak, and talked about how good it was.

The setting is the best in town: a covered porch/deck right on the Main Street. In good weather, which is most of the time, it offer the best seats in town for dining.
I would try it again.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We came here for mothers day, we waited for 15 minutes before being seated. It wasnt busy and We waited 45 minutes before being served our food. There were three other tables that came in after us and were served before us. When our food finally came, my husband got fish and chips my son a hamburger, both said it was ok. I got a Caesar salad with chicken, I've never complained about a salad, but this was awful! The chicken was a lot of fatty skin with very little meat and the sun dried tomatoes were so hard (not marinated) I couldn't chew it. They forgot the croutons on the salad and the dressing had no flavor. I told the waitress about the chicken and tomatoes and she said she would let the chef know. We were never given an apology or comped the salad (I had 4 bites and sent it back) they over charged us by $11.00 on the ticket,we figured out my husbands iced tea was $5.00 and they charged us for a refill with out telling us. We have eaten at all the restaurants at Murphy's and love them! We will never come back here.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Surprise value on Christmas Eve when the town was busy and the restaurant was empty. Great food and service. Other places were very busy and this place was empty, other peoples loss.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

What a wonderful surprise this was since our last visit... not sure if it's a new chef- although I would bet that's the case- and it is a new menu. Loved the selections and the freshness of the menu ideas. All very well done and the service was great. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

The waitress was a doll and the food was great. We felt welcomed and appreciated. We will definitely be back.