All reviews room was clean free breakfast will stay there again freeway sink
Reviewed January 21, 2018

This is not a "high end" hotel, but it is more than fine in all respects. The room was CLEAN, large, comfortable; maid service was good; breakfast was enormous, coffee excellent. Every single staff member we interacted with treated us very well. The location is SAFE and good.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and was put on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We were nicely surprised that our room was available 1 1/2 hrs early and we could check in! Bed was comfortable and room was very clean. Just one thing some people might like to know. Be aware that as you walk into the room, the bathroom (toilet and tub) is on one side, but the sink/mirror area is on the other side of the walkway (basically in the walkway itself). If someone wants to put on makeup or use the sink, there is no way of "keeping it quiet or dark" while someone else may be sleeping. Lights must be on to see, and running water is not too quiet. There is no door to be able to close off this area from the bed area. Just sayin'...be knowledgeable of this room design.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank travelerY8156LB
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We recently attended a funeral in Murrieta and we stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites.While its title includes near Temecula Wine Country, this is just confusing. It is in a Murrieta mall development. We previously stayed here and I was hesitant to book it again because that stay was not as good as this one. They have improved security and parking. The breakfast was good. The rooms are air conditioned, but the hallways upstairs are not. It is uncomfortable to walk in the heat in these hallways. Rooms are clean. There are several nearby places to eat. Despite being beside I-15, the rooms are quiet.

Room Tip: Hallways are not air conditioned for rooms not on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded September 17, 2017

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We appreciate hearing about all guests stays so we know what area's we are doing well in and what area's need some improvement.

I'm sorry you were mislead about our location. We are the next city over from Temecula which is about 5 miles away.

We do have air conditioners in the hallways and stairwells, I am sorry they were not turned on. We will surely mention this to our maintenance man to turn on when weather is expected to be hot. I'm sorry they were not on during your visit.

It's nice to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the rooms were clean and quiet. I will share your comments with our staff and please know we all appreciate your business.

Karen, GM

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Due to the name we booked several rooms with the intentions of making a weekend of the Temecula Wine Country. We found out that this particular hotel is the furthest from Temecula wine country. Furthermore, Temecula it's self has so many option to stay at if you don't feel like dropping serious money to actually stay in the wine country.

The hotel has an inside pool.. In Southern California? You can count out sun bathing unless you want to drop a towel in the parking lot to soak up some rays.

The elevator is a bit scary and so is the staff. They have some sort of fake niceness about them. Is it that hard to be hospitable? Really?

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Murrieta Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry you were mislead and booked at a wrong property. I'm not sure if you brought this to the attention of the person who checked you in, but we would of course try and work with you and cancel the reservation if you wished to do so. Many guest do like the indoor pool to avoid the sun-rays, I'm sorry this wasn't to your liking. My staff seems to enjoy their work and meeting and greeting people so I'm sorry if you felt they were trying to be hospitable. During my hours of work with all my staff they all seem very nice, caring and helpful to all guest. I'm sorry this didn't come across in the right way towards you and I will certainly keep an eye out. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, GM.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I found this hotel to be most welcoming from the moment I signed in at the desk till I walked out after checking out a week later. The receptionists on the desk were friendly and helpful with my needs. This was the quietest and cleanest hotel I've stayed in awhile.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

My staff and I thank you for your kind words, great scores and your business.

The Comfort Inn Staff