1,240 results
All reviews fowler cottage gluten free hannah moore room chef diane jefferson room heated bathroom floors downtown napa welcome basket granola each morning the main house pottery barn bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious cookies glass of wine the cottages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

What a beautiful place! Very thoughtful amenities and the most comfortable bed I've enjoyed in a long time - the sheets were amazing. My room had very quiet AC, but I preferred to sleep with the windows open to hear the crickets and feel the cool breeze without any noise from town, which is just a few blocks away. The shower had two heads and it was quite an indulgence after a long day in the valley. Our hosts went the extra mile to make sure we were accommodated without making us feel smothered - great coffee! Thank you for a great visit!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 462KBKK
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had never stayed in a B & B prior to my stay at the Inn on Randolph. After having stayed at the Inn on Randolph, I will never go back to the hotel experience. The personal attention, and assistance was incomparable. Every morning we were greeted with a gourmet breakfast, that outshined every restaurant in Napa Valley, including the Culinary Institute of America! The rooms were immaculate, and the attention to detail unbelievable!

Room tip: If at all possible I would opt for a cottage, but if not available the Union Room is a great room, it has it's own private entrance and small balcony area.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MsPackTHoseBags
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We originally were looking to stay in Yountville, but didn't book our hotel far enough in advance. We were lucky enough to learn about the Inn on Randolph via Napa Valley Reservations (referred to us by one of the booked hotels) This is a modern bed and breakfast with complete attention to detail, from heated bathroom floors to a gifted box of chocolates for my birthday. The beds were so comfortable that we purchased our own set of sheets (via Karen, one of the owners) Overall, this was a great place to stay - the rooms were spacious, clean and private, and the owners + the staff were incredibly helpful, attentive and courteous.

Room tip: Reserve one of the cottages!
2  Thank JohnMcG1234
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this B&B for 2 nights towards the end of August. We were both very impessed with the room, the bathroom and even the breakfast (which we normally aren't huge fans of). In short, if you're looking for a great place to stay with friendly staff and a fantastic location, look no further.

Now for the details.... My wife has a highly restrictive diet, no dairy, glutten, or soy (to name a few) so it's very hard for us to find a B&B that can accomodate her. The Inn on Randolph is actually a glutten free kitchen and they were able to cook a great breakfast for my wife without any hassle. The best part was the glutten free attitude did not hinder my appreciation of the food at all. I was a bit skeptical at first but the second morning they made me glutten free pancakes that were amazing (go figure?).

The Inn itself is nicely put together. You can tell it was freshly redone, new landscaping, fresh paint, gorgeous bathrooms etc. Our room was very clean and very comfortable. We used the balcony we had every morning and we even used the "game room" one evening to watch a slide show of all our old vacations.

The location was perfect, it was about a 5 minute walk to downtoan Napa. The neighborhood was very quiet and parking was never an issue.

As I mentioned earlier the staff was great. The inn keeper and owner did an amazing job of answering all of our questions and directing us to some great wine tastings. This was better than any concierge service we've had in the past.

All in all this was a fantastic place to "come home to". If/when we return to Napa, we will stay here again.

Room tip: We stayed in the Walker room which was perfectly sized for us. We did miss a TV a little bit but after a day's worth of wine drinking and eating we fell right to sleep.
1  Thank sicklyscott
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here in August celebrating our 10 year Wedding Anniversary. The Inn was recommended to us by another B&B that was fully booked. We are so glad that the other B&B was not available. This place was perfection! We are a very picky couple and the Inn did not disappoint.

Let me start by saying that if you are resolved to stay in a typical B&B, old antique furniture and doilies, then this is not for you. If you are looking for a sleek, modern, calm place to land at the end of a busy day of wine tasting; then pick this place! The Inn is like staying in the pages of Pottery Barn catalog. Every square inch of the main house and guest cottages have been completely renovated, absolutely stunning. We also loved the fact that there are several individual tables for dining so you don't have to all eat at the same big table. Everyone can casually come in for a fantastic gourmet breakfast at their own pace and their own table.

We also were very impressed with the Inn keepers they were truly passionate about insuring that every guest was well taken care of. There was never a request that was too large or small. They had a tremendous knowledge of wineries and restaurants. Which proved imperative in securing those hard to acquire dinner reservations or winery tours. We can't wait to come back for a visit. Two thumbs way up!!!

2  Thank TravelingTwinMommy