1,080 results
All reviews free bottle of wine wine country whole foods wine tasting front desk staff great place to stay convenient location easy access cookies would highly recommend this hotel off the highway fire pit we've stayed nice stay would definitely stay here again king bed close to downtown
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Excellent service. We arrived at 12 noon and the customer rep was very gracious to let us know that we can have an early check in because our room was ready. The room was clean and smells fresh. It's unfortunate that we did not check out properly because of the earthquake that early morning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 26, 2014

On August 24 I flew into Sacramento CA and drove to Napa CA for work. I was a little nervous that I wouldn’t have a place to stay when I got to Napa because the city had a 6.0 Earthquake the previous night. I had heard that most of the businesses in Napa including most hotels had to shutdown for a few days to clean up after the eathquake. I was pleasantly please that my friends Krystal Rothwell and Bunny Barrientos from my favorite hotel “Hilton Garden Inn” in Napa had already been looking out for me, they called me on my cell phone while I was driving to the hotel to insure me that they still had a room for me. When I arrived these ladies had some chilled water and chilled wine waiting for my arrival. I was very impressed how organized Krystal Rothwell and Bunny Barrientos were the days after the earthquake and made us hotel guest feel very very very comfortable.

Dean Brandt

Room tip: Room 313 very big
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dean B
Reviewed August 23, 2014

From the minute you walk in until the minute you leave the service is outstanding. I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have yet to have a bad experience. The staff is very helpful. They know what is new in the area as far as restaurants and will tell you what is good and what isn't. The rooms are always very clean and the beds are the best. There is no better hotel in the Napa valley.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nice hotel and nice location, nice service too.
What cause downgrading this hotel the cost.
The room are nice and the restaurant for breakfast is basic but still good.
I would expect such hotel below $180.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meir M
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Shea was remarkable at putting together a group of rooms together for a couples retreat. She gave us a great rate and the process was seamless. We've traveled before with groups and that is not always the case. Shea is truly professional.The hotel is in a great location, rooms are nice and they have nice gathering areas. The fire pit became a favorite for the ladies. The restaurant was able to accommodate our large group for breakfast and they had great crepes and plenty of assortment of menu items for breakfast. The servers were wonderful leaving a carafe of coffee. And water on our table so we never had to wait for a refill.

Room tip: Rooms on the top floor are the quietest.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple