“Lunch was Good”

Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 315 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our name comes from the Turkish word for "field," and that's where every dish starts for us: in the riches the earth yields. We source our ingredients locally, seasonally, and organically as often as possible to create our Mediterranean fusion dishes. Bringing together Greek and Turkish cuisine, we're proud to serve a unique combination of flavors and styles you won't find anywhere else. Paired with our extensive wine list, craft beer from our microbrewery, or a Turkish coffee, there's no better way to unwind after a day in Napa Valley, or simply treat yourself to something different.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stopped in here because I was still hungry after a lunch elsewhere. I needed some kind of meat protein. This is kind of one step up from a fast food place because they serve wine and beer. My husband started with a glass of Moraitis Greek red wine and I had a glass of Raeburn Chardonnay. Both wines were nice. My husband ordered the Hummus with Pita and he loved it! I ordered the Kale Salad with Chicken and I loved the chicken. I'm not sure I would come back.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Loved the stuffed eggplant, kale salad, kid's pizza pita. All fresh and authentic. Server was super friendly despite the Saturday night rush

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

zucchini cakes and tzatziki sauce were light and creamy!! We had lamb with veggies as our main course and for dessert baklava. Amazing tastes and the right portions for your buck! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the luncheon platter of Turkish meatballs, rice with chickpeas and roasted kale with homemade tomato soup for $18. A lovely glass of Napa wine fir $10. Best lunch I’ve had in ages.
Service was fast and friendly.
Great place for groups, couples or solo.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch - amazing place, amazing drinks, amazing food!
Highly recommended!