We went with neighbors who live in a the craftsman-style house and loved this one. We chose a room with a king bed, nice patio and private garden. We enjoyed the breakfasts and wine and cheese afternoon snacks. We stayed on a Sunday and Monday so it was quiet and we also had the place to ourselves. It was as nice as staying at someone's home. We enjoy Napa in the winter because there are discounted rate on the rooms and the wineries are not too crowded. We had fabulous weather which always makes the trip nicer. We hadn't stayed in Napa for a number of years but the town is more interesting now than in the past. There are a number of new restaurants, shops and the Oxbow Market where we picked up a sandwich but there were a number of interesting food options. The inn was conveniently located and walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. We enjoyed it and will return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Blackbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA