My boyfriend and I stayed here over a Monday night. Room was spacious enough and looks just like the pictures on the website. Staff were very welcoming. It was a nice surprise to check in and have leftovers from the magic hour (wine and cheese) even though we arrived a little after it had ended. The delicious cupcakes in a box on our bed were also an nice unexpected touch.
We had a room that overlooked the creek on one side and the parking area/street on the other. Street noise was not an issue for us. The people in the room next to us were very loud, but this was rectified with a knock on the wall and a call to the front desk.
I really liked the fact you can borrow movies from the extensive movie library. Also appreciated that all the water, soft drinks and light breakfast are included in the room rate.
I used the soaker tub in the morning (and helped myself to the L'Occitane products) and it was wonderful.
The only complaint I have about my stay here was the bed (why I cannot go 5 stars). Looked beautiful, but it was not comfortable. My boyfriend and I felt like we were on a slope, and the bed was much too soft for my liking (and I like a soft bed).
We got this room on a weeknight/Christmas promotion so it was a good value at under $300. I am not sure I would pay full rack rate for the room because of the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA