Milliken Creek Inn and Spa
US$280
US$264
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$269
US$319
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$349
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$271
Andaz Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$379
Hyatt.com
US$329
US$309
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$202
BestWestern.com
US$299
US$704
US$650
All reviewsmagic hourturn down serviceluxury roomnapa rivereach eveningwine and cheeseeach morningbeautiful fireplacelocal vineyardsthe evening wine tastingsromantic settingfellow guestsbusy roadbreakfast is servedwine countrythe main houseboutique hotel
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My Wife and I just stayed at Milliken and can't say enough good things about the property and experience. We stayed in #4 and despite some other review had ZERO problems with the room and comfort level of the amenities. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the big spa tub was a retreat in itself. In room fireplace, fantastic breakfast every morning, wine tastings at night David and his team do a great job! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Top rate lodging which lives up to the relatively high cost. Rooms are spacious and well appointed, great beds and soaker tub. Nice private balconies or sitting areas with most rooms. Quiet, beautiful setting along Milliken Creek with excellent grounds and spa. Staff is extremely helpful and great for arranging excursions and meals. The evening wine tastings are superb, with small and large winemakers sending an owner or senior rep to serve and describe the wines. The accompanying cheese and snacks also great. The morning in-room breakfasts are especially decadent, the food great. We had some inclement weather and had no problem spending quality time in our spacious room. Part of the 4 Sisters group, we plan to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at Milliken creek and would absolutely recommend it. The inn is very beautiful and the staff is just great. The breakfast is very good, you have a variety of choices and all we tried were great. We got an upgrade on our room which was amazing for our honeymoon experience. When you get there you understand perfectly why they hace such wonderful reviews. Everything you expect and more.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We spent 3 nights here as a getaway and were overall very pleased. First, the only negative, especially important if you are a light sleeper- this is an older building and as such, it has creaky floors. We stayed in room 1- a deluxe room on the bottom floor with a lovely large window view of the creek, fireplace, and tub. Having rooms above us, we were woken every night or morning (once from 4-6 am while the couple above prepared for an early airport departure) by the creaking of the floors while people walked around. We finally realized that leaving the AC fan on helped some, but best to ask for a room either upstairs or outside the main building. We did not hear any street noise.
Now the positives, of which there are many and made our stay worthwhile. They take pride in creating an intimate and warm atmosphere- friendly, helpful staff who are not too intrusive, lovely turn down service with dim lighting and music, warm and ample breakfast delivered when and where you would like, and beautiful grounds with areas to lay, relax and enjoy the outdoors. The rooms had a comfortable bed, small but clean and well appointed bathroom (1 sink), and we did take advantage of the gas fireplace and the collection of DVD's to watch movies. We also really enjoyed the evening wine tasting and got to know some really nice guests visiting from all over the world.
The location was great- easy to get to, 5 minutes from downtown Napa, and on the lovely creek.
The small spa was cozy and inviting as well.
If you can avoid the noise of floors above this is a wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms 1 and 2 will get floor noise from above
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Celebrating my 65th with a few days to myself in Napa and I was looking for something small and comfortable with upscale amenities such as a spa and wine tastings. I found exactly what I wanted in Milliken Creek. I had a delightful room (#3) with a large balcony overlooking the "creek" (actually the Napa River). I wish I had brought binoculars for the bird activity and to watch the tidal changes. The ample and delicious breakfast delivered to my room when I chose the time, the choice of newspapers, early coffee, afternoon iced tea, the cookie jar, the "magic hour" wine and cheese tastings, the port in front of the fireplace, the large selection of DVDs were all reasons for my enjoyment. The grapeseed exfoliation and massage with CJ was one of the finest spa experiences I've had. David, the manager, was helpful in setting up my wine tasting bike tour and welcoming from the first minute on the telephone to the final goodbye.Any qualms about traveling solo were unnecessary. I will return, next time maybe I'll bring my husband!.

Room Tip: Request creekside, the inn is very close to the road.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo