Milliken Creek Inn and Spa
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$271
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$314
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$851
US$750
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$203
Andaz Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$259
Hyatt.com
US$311
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$172
Travelocity
US$321
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$230
BestWestern.com
All reviewsmagic hourturn down serviceluxury roomnapa rivereach eveningwine and cheeseeach morningbeautiful fireplacelocal vineyardsthe evening wine tastingsromantic settingfellow guestsbusy roadbreakfast is servedwine countrythe main houseboutique hotel
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We just returned from a 4 night stay at this attractively appointed inn. I had read great reviews and having visited the Valley many times, we're always looking for new upscale inns/hotels. We felt we made a mistake in several areas: the town of Napa is depressed and depressing, and we hadn't realized that Copia had closed a year ago, so there was less than nothing to do in the immediate area. The inn is beautifully situated on a small river, and the deluxe room we had was very pleasant, with its own deck and a lovely small garden outside. Breakfast is included with stale pastries.They also have the ubiquitous wine hour in the afternoon. And lousy chocolates at turndown. We were celebrating a special birthday, so I decided to go all out, but at these prices, plus a hefty "service charge" daily, this was a mistake. Not sure what the service charge covered, as no services are provided other than housekeeping. There is no pool and the spa services are very pricey. so overall, we felt completely ripped off. We could have/should have stayed at the Auberge de Soleil and received more value. I am kicking myself for blowing so much money for an experience that did not meet expectations.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susieg456
Reviewed May 19, 2010

My wife and I spent a recent weekend at the Milliken Creek Inn celebrating our anniversary. I hesitate to write a review about our experience because I'd like to keep this gem a secret to myself. But, in fairness I ultimately decided that I should share the experience with others. From the moment you walk into the Inn, you feel welcomed, comfortable and relaxed. The staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive without being burdensome. The property is exquisite along the shore of the river and the rooms (we stayed in one of the cottages away from the main building) were spacious and very well decorated with all the amentities you'd need for a relaxing getaway. As beautiful as the Napa Valley is, each afternoon we always looked forward to returning to our own private oasis (the deck of our cottage) to watch the birds and dusk settle in. Missy, the concierge, was very helpful in arranging all our reservations before our arrival and her recommendations were spot on. The Inn's management has clearly put a lot of thought into their target market and the entire experience (e.g., the no-tip policy allows guests to welcome assistance from the helpful staff without the burden of continuous tips) and it shows. They've created perfect venue for a relaxing and romantic getaway right down to the quaint spa and the nightly turndown service that includes lit candles each evening. Enjoy, we will definitely be returning on a future trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2010

From the time of our arrival we were pleased with everything. The room was exceptional and the amenities anticipated our every need (as if someone who ran the place actually spent time in the room!!) Either that or over the years they responded to guest input. The room itself was incredible (spa tub, deck, fireplace, kitchenette, walk in closet, huge shower and overlooking the river). Turn down service was incredible. We returned after dinner to a darkened room, lit candles everywhere and snacks - very impressive. Despite the draw of local vineyards, we spent a great deal of time at the property - the environment was that beautiful. The general manager, Connie, got us reservations to some of the hottest restaurants and wineries in the area. We left totally relaxed and will never forget the our time there.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2010

I stayed in the Milliken Creek Inn for a couple of nights with my husband during our honeymoon. We made the choice based on Tripadvisor reviews and it was an excellent one!

Milliken is a small, but luxurious B&B located in lush green surroundings. We began our stay by enjoying a small picnic on deck chairs in the garden. With some much needed shade, a beautiful view of the river and some quiet music playing in the background this was the perfect beginning of our stay.

The room itself was on the smallish side, but the staff did everything they could to make our stay memorable. The turndown service included candles and rose petals. Every day a small wine tasting was organized in the lobby. And you can enjoy your breakfast in your room or anywhere on the grounds (although the portions could be a bit larger). But what I adored most was the BED - giant and oh, so comfortable!

It was a bit strange, though, to stay in a hotel were every single couple was either just about to get married/on their honeymoon,/celebrating their wedding anniversary. I think I enjoyed being the "special honeymooners" in the other hotels we stayed in during our trip - but I guess that's Napa for you...

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We were beyond impressed with the accomodations, the friendly staff and the beautiful grounds. We truly felt a million miles away from our everyday lives and were able to relax and unwind. The amenities in the room surpassed our expectations of comfort and luxury. It really was a fantastic place to get away!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple