Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
Orbitz.comUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here three nights while we attended the Sonoma Nascar races. The motel was clean and the staff was friendly. Maid service came in every day so we always came back to a made bed and tidy room. Motel had a nice pool. No coffee pot in the room but coffee in the office. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Napa, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for providing us with your wonderful review, and for your kind comments. We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I travel quite a bit and don’t typically stay at a Motel 6. But all other hotels/motels were booked up or too expensive. From my check in to the great night sleep I was just shocked at how much I liked this property. Sparkling clean pool, quiet, Starbucks across the street. And a big shout out to Jason for excellent customer service before my actual check in date. I’ll be staying at this property if ever in Napa again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank seeksocean
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Napa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Hi Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed May 21, 2019

The rudest, unfriendliest front desk staff ever encountered. No smiles, no thank yous.
Rooms were small, and each morning I had a least one bug to kill in the bathroom. The only positive was the room did have a fridge and microwave

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ASeasonedTraveler54
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Napa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

We are very sorry that each and every member of our team did not treat you with the professional, courteous service that we are known for, and we will ensure that your comments are addressed appropriately with the relevant personnel. We hope that you might enjoy a better stay with us in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Some Bad Reviews brought up---bugs, roaches..NEVER saw any... in or out of my room.
Drug deals, unsavory guests--NEVER saw any. Bad odor in room--NOT in mine. Someone wrote about No Microwave in the room...mine HAD a micro, refrigerator, tv, soap, clean towels, clean linens, comfy pillows, warm blankets, great beds and those plastic cups that another reviewer said they didn't have, while she had a glass ( there's your mistake!!) bottle of wine at the pool. None of my business but No Glass in Pool Area is a standard rule..and a Glass Bottle is..GLASS. This is a Non-Smoking hotel & I appreciated the built-in ashtrays attached to the outside wall..not directly in front of any rooms, so not sure how "smoke wafted in" someones door all night? Very nice friendly young man at check-in, he directed us ( Truck Parking!) where to park on the street in front of the hotel. I read the 'bad reviews' with a grain of salt before committing to stay here & I'm so glad I did, hope you will too!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Blaise H
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Napa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear Blaise,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Motel 6 you usually know what to expect. This one didn't disappoint meeting my expectation. I only stayed in the hotel for 5 hours to a quick nap, and it did the trick.

My stay wasn't long enough to comment on too much more.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Tom F
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Napa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Hi Tom, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate that you have pointed out that your stay with us met your expectations, and we hope that you will have a better experience on a future occasion. It sounds as if our property was suitable for your short stay in this area, and if you have similar accommodation requirements here again, we hope that you will choose to stay with us again.