“We really enjoyed this place. Best bang for you buck too.”
Review of The Napa Inn

The Napa Inn
Ranked #14 of 22 Napa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I did a lot of comparison shopping our trip to Napa. Stayed at 3 different B and B's and this one was the best. They have it all down to a science and are quite the pros. Even though they were booked up, it never felt crowded and was still quiet. Impressed that they could take care of all of us with such ease. Good deal for the price as well.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Napa Inn

Reviewed 21 April 2012

A awesome place to stay!

My wife and I stayed here 3 nights. It was a great place to stay. Breakfast was terrific. Staff was very friendly. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MillerRA
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I went there with my husband and another couple friends, it was really easy to find and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are really cute and nice, the breakfast was delicious. Next time I visit Napa we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed at the tower room, it has a big window so there are enough sunshine in the room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Napa Inn for two nights for our 22nd Anniversary. This was our 5th or 6th stay at the Napa Inn. Simply put, the facility and staff are wonderful. The food is always exceptional and the Inn is located very conveniently to the downtown shopping areas of Napa. I highly recommend the Napa Inn to anyone wanting to relax in Napa.

Room Tip: The Napa Inn has multiple rooms at various prices so just ask what is available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We booked our stay with a Living Social coupon. Made our stay more affordable (am not sure I would have paid the full price). The Inn is beautiful. Our room (the Madeline suite) was very nice and comfortable (and those bed sheets, soooooo comfortable!). The fact that this room was at the top floor made it very quiet. The breakfast was excellent, nothing to complain about. The staff was helpful in planning our visits to the vineyards in the area. Would definitely recommend this place. I am glad we had the Living Social coupon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

A friend of ours suggested this b&b and we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Very friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast was by candlelight and was excellent. Would love to see the property in the summer. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The Napa Inn is and absolutely gorgeous and fantastic place to stay while you are in Napa. The Inn itself is tucked in a quiet little neighborhood not far from downtown Napa and I was enamored with the charm the minute I saw it. The prices were perhaps a little less expensive that some of the other B&Bs in the area, and the also allow you to stay only one night, which was perfect for two spontaneous travelers from the Bay Area (us). As you walk in, you're transported back in time by the beautiful decor and furniture in the main room. When we arrived, we were given an extremely friendly welcome by the innkeeper, who gave us a map, magazine, tour of the house and run-down of the next morning's breakfast, which just furthered my excitement for my choice of lodging.

The room - The Victorian - was also beautifully decorated. It was quite large, with a queen bed, desk, vanity and small TV. I was amazed the size of the private bath, which holds a full sized-tub and separate shower. The only issue that we had with room is that there was about an inch and a half of space from the door to the floor. You could easily lean over and peer under. But, it did have adequate locks, and we just put our bags in front of it if we needed to block out the noise or light. So, if privacy is your thing, I would probably look into another room on a higher floor. We were on the second floor, so there was a bit of traffic. The bed was also a bit hard, which my husband loved, but I was a bit restless on.

The breakfast was TO DIE FOR! Since they only have room for a certain amount of people, there are two breakfast times. We chose the later - 9:15-10:00 time. We rolled out of bed and down promptly at 9:15 and were greeted with cereal, fruit, juice and coffee as a first course, and then were brought out our main course, which included eggs florentine, peach bread pudding and home-style potatoes. Everyone at the table RAVED about the bread pudding, and it was delicious. The eggs florentine were perfectly cooked and the potatoes perfectly seasoned. It was a breakfast to remember.

I'm such a sucker for old-style B&Bs, so I loved every minute, but I think that anyone would consider this place money well spent. If you're looking for a great stay in Napa, I highly recommend giving the Napa Inn a try.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple