All reviews cookies victorian room the main house garden cottage crackers quiet street cheese platter great bed and breakfast victorian style two nights granola within walking distance of downtown charming b b restaurants and shops enjoyed our stay each morning gas fireplace
Reviewed May 21, 2017

We stayed at this charming B&B, along with 4 other family members. We had 3 different rooms and each room was quite endearing. We were able to relax in the garden with homemade snacks & our wine before heading out for dinner. Breakfasts were indescribable delicious. Coffee and teas were available before and during the feast. Homemade breads and muffins were exquisite. Throughly enjoyed our 2 nights and would definitely return. Friendly & accommodating staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
brooke370, Public Relations Manager at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you so much Sharon for writing this review! We thoroughly enjoyed having you all stay with us! you have a wonderful family.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

We stayed in William's hideaway and it was so cozy!!! It has a vaulted ceiling, so it seemed very open, with lots of great natural light. The bed was comfy. The coffee was not great at breakfast or in the room, but there are 2 great local coffee shops within walking distance. The breakfast was delicious. I was expecting better refreshments, though. I got the impression from the website that there would be complementary wine and refreshments. We only saw sherry sitting out one night, and there was cheese and crackers out one afternoon, but that was all we saw during our stay. Otherwise, it was a great place to stay. The room was definitely worth going back!

Room Tip: William's Hideaway was great!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing this review. We do have Port and Sherry out always for our guests, we also put out fresh baked cookies along with a array of different cheeses and crackers everyday from 3-6pm, we also have wineries booked on selected Thursdays and Fridays to pour in our parlor, complimentary to our greats. So glad you enjoyed your room Williams Hideaway. That room was featured on the TV show Trading Spaces years ago alone with another B & B in town

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Pros:
The breakfast was varied, fresh, and delicious everyday. The presentation was very elegant. Our room was definitely large enough for four people to share and not be on top of each other which is what we needed.
The sheets were very comfortable and they came in and cleaned our room every day which was great.
The location is great, in a beautiful neighborhood with lots of flowers; close to downtown Napa and The Valley was easily accessible.

Cons:
We didn't receive a tour or really any sort of welcome when we arrived and there was hardly ever anyone working at the front.

We booked a spa party through the hotel and found that the website description was very misleading. The hotel stated that they had a spa room but they don't. Two traveling massage therapists came to our room and shoved all of our luggage and us into the smaller part of our room. There was no "spa atmosphere" just us sitting in a confined space with all of our stuff. While the services provided were great and the snack tray provided was good, this was not a spa experience by any means. We paid a high price for the spa party and expected to be treated to an entire spa experience-a more accurate description on the website would have helped us avoid this disappointment. I would not recommend getting spa services through the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
brooke370, Manager at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Good Afternoon,

We do appreciate your feedback, and we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do have to say your comments confuse me. I was here and present when our innkeeper was checking the 4 of you ladies in, I was right there when she offered to give you all a tour but it was declined because your group wanted to go have lunch before come back at 3pm. Your room is large enough for the Spa Party because it is a 2 room suite, normally the guests wait downstairs in the parlor while the massage people set up. We do have a "spa room" which is large enough for 2 tables to be set up for a couples massage, but the Spa Party really only works in the room that was booked, which was talked about when it was booked. We are a small Bed & Breakfast, not a hotel and we do not have a front desk like a hotel would have, we do have a office located right off the kitchen. I saw and talked to the 4 of you ladies at the wine tasting in the parlor that evening and I was told it was great, I make sure to make my presences seen in case a guest needs anything, in fact I also saw you all at breakfast the next morning and nothing was said. We are sorry you felt disappointed, perhaps I could have done something had we known. your group was fun and we enjoyed having you stay with us.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

My friend and I took our first trip to Napa and stayed at the Napa Inn from 4/21 to 4/24/17. It was my first time staying at a B&B and I would highly recommend this location if you are planning a trip to Napa. The location was ideal and convenient. The staff was incredible and very accommodating. They told us "treat this like your home, if you need anything, just let us know" and their words were very true. My friend wasn't feeling well and they went out of their way to make her a different breakfast and allowed us to take it to the room. Speaking of breakfast, the food was delicious! We stayed in Miss Tessa's room; the sheets were like butter. If you are looking for a B&B in Napa, this is the place!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
brooke370, Director of Sales at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us! so happy you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

We had a truly fabulous time at The Napa Inn when we stayed in March of this year. It's a charming old house that's been converted into a Bed & Breakfast and located right in down town Napa. The house itself was beautiful, the staff were always on hand to help and I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking to take a trip to Napa. If you're searching for super high-end, 5 star luxury, this probably isn't your place but if you're looking for an affordable, well located B&B with tones of character, look no further. The breakfast that was included was also excellent and always on time. Hard to find any real fault with this place; if I was being picky I'd say the floorboards and bed were very creaky so if you're a light sleeper that could be an issue; I personally found it added to the charm of the place. We'll definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
brooke370, Guest Relations Manager at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! cant wait to host you again! thank you for writing this review.