All reviews napa valley hot tub whole foods small pool room was clean stay there again wine country convenient location motel darcy microwave wineries target freeway lodging downtown sink
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before with no issues. This time we had cold water when we got up at 6am for meetings. Got no understanding from the front desk when asked about the water.
We also talked with multiple people at the front desk about an arriving package. They said it would be no problem for them to accept it even after we checked out. They refused the package even after taking down names and numbers to call when the package arrived. Pretty clueless.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were looking for a reasonable place to stay a night before checking into a rental home. Got 2 rooms here on second floor. Price was very reasonable and the room and bathrooms were clean and nice. Solano Rd is a busy, somewhat noisy street. The fan was helpful killing the car noise for sleeping. Location is convenient right off 29. I'd stay here again

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I spent three nights at the Chablis Inn recently. We looked on Trip Advisor for a place that was very reasonably priced for our stay. Frankly, we would rather spend our dollars on good wine and a great dinner than for a place where we just sleep and shower. The rooms are very clean, the water in the shower is hot and plentiful and the bed quite comfortable. What more could one want. There was a small refrigerator in the room which we appreciated as we're picnickers and need a place to story our snacks. The staff was helpful and the price was right!! We easily recommend the Chablis Inn.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joangosewisch
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Not having much experience of US motels it is hard for me to benchmark. Chablis is certainly the best so far. It was a good location for us, near the highway but close to the town. The receptionist was smiley and helpful, with restaraunt suggestions, etc. The bed was really comfortable and the room was pristine clean, as was the bathroom.
It is not fancy but it was just right for our stop over in Napa

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fearlessbiker916
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've stayed at the Napa Discovery Inn, Wine Valley Lodge, and the Chablis Inn and I would say even though the Chablis is further away from downtown it is my favorite. I mean if you're looking for a cheap option and nothing fancy you can't go wrong with either of these hotels, but there's something about the spaciousness of the rooms at the Chablis that I really like. First of all, the bed is very comfortable and huge. I've stayed at the Chablis twice, rooms 207 and 209, and slept like a baby both times. The rooms are large enough that even with a king sized bed you have room to move around and not feel claustrophobic. The rooms are clean and newly remodeled. Appliances: coffee maker, large tv, small fridge, microwave, good heater/ac. Nothing exciting, but it's great for the price. Very friendly staff and clean/comfortable rooms.

Date of stay: February 2014