7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$299
Expedia.comUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
PricelineUS$299
TravelocityUS$299
travelup.comUS$332
1,972 results
All reviews napa valley wine tasting wine country nice property common areas fire pit minute drive every evening happy hour close to downtown concierge lobby wineries blossom conference platinum target
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2022 via mobile

We had a great time staying at Marriott Napa. Enjoyed being by the pool and fire pits. Shedrick took great care of us and was very nice to talk with. If I had one complaint, I feel like they should power wash by the fire pits and clean up before the morning. I didn’t want to see peoples old wine glasses and s’mores platters from the night before when I was trying to enjoy my coffee by the fire.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Troy Christian, General Manager at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we can't power wash that area because the bricks are set with sand and it will wash away, but we do mop and clean every morning. We have to wait until 8am to make sure we are not making too much noise, but I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed September 15, 2022

We were addending the rcrc conference here and Thursday morning was a brunch where we had the pleasure of Ned making us amazing omelets. Thank you Ned for our yummy omelets and your great sense of humor!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2022

Loved our stay and the staff were extremely helpful, including Shedrick who was incredible in helping us get setup for our morning pool day. Location is great, amenities are nice and new and the pool was amazing.

Reviewed August 24, 2022 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night whilst wine tasting at the nearby Domaine Carneros which was first class. We pulled up at the front door to be given the warmest and happiest greeting you could hope for from a hotel. The amazing Shedrick said “welcome to the Napa Valley Marriott, you chose the right place!”. He was the epitome of what hospitality is all about and couldn’t be any kinder on helping us check in and taking us to our room. Every hotel should have a Shedrick, lucky for Marriott Napa Valley, they already have! Thank you for making part of of honeymoon so wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YorkshireToonFan
Troy Christian, General Manager at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2022

We are blessed to have amazing people. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

All the best,

Reviewed August 1, 2022 via mobile

Here for a business trip, and the AC in the room is very loud. I called the receptionist and she answered ‘it’s the same noise for all the room’. I asked if it’s possible to change me to a different room, the reply was no. She ended up sending an engineer to the room. The engineer was able to take out an item that made the extra loud noise, but because the AC unit is old and inside the room, it’s still noisy. If you are a light sleeper, say goodbye to the good night sleep! The carpet floor was a bit wet and sticky.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brent Larkin, Guest Services / Front Office at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2022

Catsinee, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the noise you experienced with your AC unit. While the majority of our units are in great shape, it looks like you were in a room where some maintenance on the unti still needs to be completed. I am glad to see the team did thier best to make the the repair when a rooom move was not availalble that evening, bu sorry that you had to deal with the issue at all. I hope you would give us another chance if your plans bring you to the Napa area. If so, please feel free to reach out to me at brent.larkin@napavalleymarriott.com so that I may ensure a great stay.