Quality Inn(Needles)
US$46
US$41
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Best Motel(Needles)
US$45
US$38
US$130
BestWestern.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanhardwood floorsthe managershome basebig hotelorange juice and milktiled showerhis motherrail roadthe breakfast areafeel right at homeexcellent rooman older buildinga wonderful stayexcellent pricestay there again
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were moderate but what made our two day stay enjoyable was the Manger Rom, he brought us a brand new coffee pot to our room and made sure we had everything we needed. His mother was a delight also.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank SCarp39
RedRoof_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Needles, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top
choice when you visit Needles. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I can't believe the previous reviews of this place. We checked in because of the reviews, went to our rooms and both immediately returned to the desk to go elsewhere. In one room the light switch did not work, nor did the telephone, and the curtain was falling off the front window. Plus both room stank. We went down the road to the Quality Inn for much better accommodation.

The only reason to stay in this motel is if you are trying to travel as cheaply as possible.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank woofer2

Dear Guest

we are so sorry, we are unable to meet your expectation we will do our best to keep conformable place for each guest

Reviewed January 18, 2018

We had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before. I was looking for a reasonable place to stay on our way from Yosemite to Tucson. I was impressed with the attitude of the person who made our reservation. Rom was very friendly and helpful, both with the reservation and check-in process. Although the property looked a little "tired" from the outside, our room was large and comefortable. It appeared newly remodeled, with hardwood floors and flat screen TV. The shower was great, but a bit small. However it was perfectly adequate for our needs. The bed was comfortable, with two pillows apiece, one soft (my preference) and the other firm. There was a bit of noise from the train and the street. We solved that with earplugs, which we always travel with. All in all, we would stay here again if we come this way. We consider this to be a great value.

Room Tip: Rom was most helpful in giving us a ground floor room with no one in the room above us.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariposaMarion
RedRoof_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Needles, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Welcome to Red Roof Family ,,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our Motel

With Regards

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We recently landed our final night in Needles, after driving from Maine in our minivan for 7 days.
It was the best trip of my life, however we were exhausted and a bit worn by the time we rolled into the Red Roof Inn.
I was out cold when we arrived and have no recollection of going inside. Thankfully I wasn't driving.
The last thing I remembered was my husband saying that the girl at the counter at the grocery store, said to go to the Best Western.
I woke up before my husband and daughter, and was surprised when I stepped outside. We weren't at the Best Western!
When I went into the lobby I found out the owner had already recognized how tired my husband was, and insisted he stay an hour later and sleep!
Half the price, clean, accepted our cat Scott, these people are amazing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chrissy G
RedRoof_Needles, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Needles, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed
your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in Needles for the night during a recent roadtrip. The Red Roof Inn was across the street from Best Western and was less than half the price. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. We walked down the street to a really good local restaurant for dinner, the Wagon Wheel, which served excellent old-fashioned dinners like meatloaf and chicken fried steak. Everything is located on old Route 66 and conveniently off Highway 40 close to Highway 95. Fill up on gas in Arizona to save $1.00 a gallon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue H

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

With Regards