“where else can you get vegan meals and drinks in such a sweet atmosphere and family run business??”
Review of The Fix - CLOSED

The Fix
Reviewed 25 March 2013

where else can you get vegan meals and drinks in such a sweet atmosphere and family run business?? Roger Strong and family have food, crafts, clothes, educational and entertainment evening events and much more. All a few steps from the primary activities of downtown Nevada City.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

My husband and I are meat lovers... yet this is a vegetarian raw restaurant and it's our absolute favorite place. That about says it all!

Reviewed 19 January 2011

I had the Strongwich, which was great. And the mandarin cheesecake was to die for. Interesting, fun atmosphere. The staff is young and not well-trained in customer service, however. They really need to work on that, but I'll be back for the food.

Reviewed 11 January 2011

The pea soup was excellent.
The dourian smoothie was interesting - I've tried the vanilla and the chocolate one.
The strongbox & side salad were excellent.
The chia pudding (dessert) was excellent.
The grapeleaves were tough. It wasn't quite what we expected. Others might like them but we didn't.
I felt pretty healthy watching them make everything. They very kindly explained why each ingredient. Service is pretty good given they make everything to order.

Reviewed 10 September 2010

I approached The Fix with a bit of caution, having been to raw food restaurants that were too "different" for me to enjoy the food. However, my misapprehensions were immediately calmed when I got my first taste of the wilted kale salad with its perfectly balanced dressing. My husband got a special flat bread pizza with a wonderful topping of fresh tomates, cheese and other goodies which was preceeded by a lovely salad served in an assymetrical bowl. The bread is not baked, but made in a dehydrator and is very chewy and tasty. We splurged with a piece of key lime pie that was divine.