“excellent organic raw food”
Review of The Fix - CLOSED

The Fix
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Tasty healthy food! suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free. Everything is made at the moment, fresh squeezed juices, superb quality cheeses.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

where else can you get vegan meals and drinks in such a sweet atmosphere and family run business?? Roger Strong and family have food, crafts, clothes, educational and entertainment evening events and much more. All a few steps from the primary activities of downtown Nevada City.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I are meat lovers... yet this is a vegetarian raw restaurant and it's our absolute favorite place. That about says it all!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

I had the Strongwich, which was great. And the mandarin cheesecake was to die for. Interesting, fun atmosphere. The staff is young and not well-trained in customer service, however. They really need to work on that, but I'll be back for the food.

Reviewed January 11, 2011

The pea soup was excellent.
The dourian smoothie was interesting - I've tried the vanilla and the chocolate one.
The strongbox & side salad were excellent.
The chia pudding (dessert) was excellent.
The grapeleaves were tough. It wasn't quite what we expected. Others might like them but we didn't.
I felt pretty healthy watching them make everything. They very kindly explained why each ingredient. Service is pretty good given they make everything to order.