“Fantastic!!! HIGHLY recommended”
Review of The Fix - CLOSED

The Fix
Reviewed May 24, 2014

So I occasionally like to eat vegan and vegetarian food. This place did not disappoint at all. The service was very friendly and the food delicious.

I had the Moroccan pizza and the crust and cheese were delectable!! A lot of cool people in there and also have some sort of metaphysical vibe to me!

The building is really cute too. It is rustic and reminiscent of how the town probably used to look in the 1800's! It reminded me oh an old gold mine.

I am so happy I found this gem. I would highly recommend it.

2  Thank traveler4k

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The service was top notch. The environment is beautiful. The food is AMAZING. I cannot believe I live here and had not tried this restaurant before. Shame on ME! I will go back..and back...and back!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Tasty healthy food! suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free. Everything is made at the moment, fresh squeezed juices, superb quality cheeses.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

where else can you get vegan meals and drinks in such a sweet atmosphere and family run business?? Roger Strong and family have food, crafts, clothes, educational and entertainment evening events and much more. All a few steps from the primary activities of downtown Nevada City.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I are meat lovers... yet this is a vegetarian raw restaurant and it's our absolute favorite place. That about says it all!