“Quick treat”

Add it.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Newark
Reviewed June 29, 2017

This is my go-to for frozen yogurt when I'm at work. It's never busy on the weekdays. I love the different flavored tapioca fruit balls. The cashier usually is sweet and they never fail to ask me for my rewards card. Thanks!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Love the frozen yogurts here. Service is friendly and fast. Wish the flavors would change more frequently. Love the watermelon, coconut flavors.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

This is your typical Tutti Frutti location. Clean and freshly prepared toppings. The staff is friendly and machines were all operational.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Love this place especially when earning the 5 star rewards. Always offers a good variety of flavors. It is also open late for those late night cravings.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Usually when we are in the mood for frozen yogurt we go to Menchie's, even though it's further away for us. Although everything we have tasted at Tutti Frutti has been tasty, it's a bit strange that the clerk comes out from behind the counter and pours tastes for you. I'm sure they have good reasons for the policy, but as a customer it feels like we're distrusted - especially compared to Menchie's where sample cups are just arranged out for customers to help themselves. The selection of toppings is also relatively small.

So, the frozen yogurt itself is very good, but everything else is just a bit off.

Been to Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!