Comfort Inn and Suites Newark
US$199
Homewood
US$125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$153
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$125
US$94
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$118
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$68
  • Pool
US$100
ExtendedStay
US$599
US$149
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewsfront deskstayed here for nightscomfortable hotelparking lotfreeway
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while driving back and forth to Washington Medical Center where my daughter-in-law was giving birth to my first grandchild. The hotel is located just off the 880 Hwy. close to lots of shopping malls and restaurants -- very convenient. It's far enough away from all the business and freeways to be pretty quiet -- except for the occasional train whistle and sounds of the big trucks starting their engines in the early morning.

The bathroom was very clean -- I took a couple of baths. I don't do this if I even think for a moment that the bathroom isn't clean enough. The bed was comfortable. I wish they had an in-room fridge -- there was none and the only ice machine that I know of is on the second floor, so if you're on the 1st or 3rd, you have to go up or down to get ice.

The breakfast was good -- they actually had sausage and eggs -- unusual -- most hotels like this one just have the pancake maker and a few danish and toast. They also had fresh bananas and oranges -- Not old fruit ready to be thrown away -- I've seen that in other hotels too.

All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in Fremont for a few days.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2011

As a wheelchair user, usually I write about disability issues in hotels, but not this time. The hotel is in need of a remodel or at least a good cleaning. The inside of the shower curtain and some of the bathroom walls had brown splatter on them of unknown origin. The vertical bar holding the shower head was broken, so the show head was only in the lowest position - fine for me on the shower chair, but at crouch level for those who stand in the shower. The message light on the phone constantly blinked, but there were no messages. The phone didn't work some of the time. We reserved a room for 3 - a suite with a pull out couch. We discovered (at 11pm) that the pull out was not made up. The management claimed they thought there were only 2 people in the room - but my reservation was clearly for 3 and had already told them we needed more towels. The pullout bed was also broken - the bottom third of the bed was almost completely unsupported and would fall to the ground if you sat on it.
Breakfast was AWFUL. The sausages were dry lumps of meat (?). No eggs. Even the make it yourself waffles were not the usual type and tasted terrible. No syrup was available.
Over all, very defensive management and a lousy room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank traveler1150
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks and it is a very nice place with large rooms and a decent breakfast. I will stay here again the next time I am in town. Thanks you staff at the Comfort Inn

Room Tip: If you are a handicapped person ask for room 115
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dada1111
Reviewed May 24, 2011

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was the usual fare for a free continental buffet. The staff was helpful and courteous. Our room had a problem with the lamps. The desk clerk moved us immediately to an available suite at no charge.

Room Tip: Ignore petty remarks in reviews
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Great Place to stay in Bay Area. I used to stay in this hotel earlier too. This was a Holiday Inn and then become a Comfort Inn. Rooms are real big. Once you get into the room, you feel that you are in Holiday Inn but we are paying price of Comfort Inn. In the Hotel, you will find space every where. Even Breakfast area is super . Nice Breakfast too. Great place to leave in Bay Area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business